Microtransactions from the Kalandra Mystery Box are now available in the store! We've individually priced each set of items based on its type and rarity.

The Kalandra Stash Bundle is also being released today! This microtransaction applies a skin to your Stash and Guild Stash in your hideout to make them look like the Kalandra Box! Check it out in the video below.

Check out all the other Kalandra microtransactions by watching the video below. You can also view the full range in the store by clicking here.

Thanks for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Neat
Nice. I like the option of new stashes.

Be cool to see the old Lioneye's Watch music available for use within our hideout.
"
Coolulder wrote:
Nice. I like the option of new stashes.

Be cool to see the old Lioneye's Watch music available for use within our hideout.

I must BOW to your icon collection :o
@GGG—could we get stash MTX for the old mystery boxes eg. Stormcaller and thaumaturgy stash, thanks.

Also please add that matrix door MTX that’s in heist as a portal : )
Last edited by Thrett on Jan 4, 2023, 7:10:17 PM
Awesome! The Madcap Enchanter's ring is hella worth :D! Cheers!
need alla that
It would be cool if we didn't have to pay money to see when an ailment is applied to an enemy. Why aren't all ailments easily visible by default?

Example: Ignites don't show up under mob debuffs and are impossible to see without buying the ignite gloves MTX.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester.
GGG please, implement an option to turn on/off any body equipment- armor,helm etc, gems effects too, when everything start to glow/shine you do not see anything from your character and this defeats the purpose of the MTX.

Same goes for the effect of Delirium, opening Breaches etc, would be great if we can turn their effects too, try playing delirium for few hours with zero colors :).
Plated Dovecaller Wings have a wrong video linked..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info