[3.22] CheapBunny's Self Ignite Ancestral Protector Slayer| Wilma's Requital | Mokou's Embrace

"
N1NJAAA wrote:
Thx for your help!
I already had the totem leech mastery, however I feel like its not enough. When I leap into a pack of mobs I sometimes struggle to sustain the dmg and get OS.
How could you manage to make the build work, even without the totem leech mastery?
Thx again.

What is OS?
"Wellspring of Creations" + avoiding too difficult mods make it works for me i think and overcapped resistance is also important nowadays.
OS means one-shotted. I usually die before the totems can deal damage so that I can sustain. Also, the lack of mana makes me die sometimes. Do you think an enlighten 4 would help?
"
N1NJAAA wrote:
OS means one-shotted. I usually die before the totems can deal damage so that I can sustain. Also, the lack of mana makes me die sometimes. Do you think an enlighten 4 would help?

I think most likely you die due to chaos dmg/shock/-ele res, that's why I suggest what I suggested. I think it is better to try taking Mana Flows on passive tree first if you dont already have enlighten 4, it saves you a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info