[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital

"
RichRamp wrote:
Hey!
Im thinking about league starting this build
Wanted to farm blight/expedition, can you tell me is it good build to farm blight? Or better to take abyss or something else?

I actually think this build is good for all league content, because it is fast and ranged
Last edited by cheapbunny on Apr 4, 2023, 5:06:02 PM
What is the plan now that the "Gain 1 adrenaline when you change stance" is not going to happen?

In case you didn't know it got changed to
"Remove Damaging Ailments when you Change Stance
Stance Skills have +6 seconds to Cooldown"
How about building same thing but with pathfinder(maybe poison just add herald of agony)? It's like x2 chance for wither, extra effect of wither, so we'll get extra damage for original skill from gloves and extra damage for poison from wither itself. Plus we can boost onslaught from flask effect and so on. Greatly appreciate your answer
The leaked Crucible weapon passives, if true, are going to make this build even more nuts.
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 5, 2023, 3:01:15 PM
"
Laelena wrote:
What is the plan now that the "Gain 1 adrenaline when you change stance" is not going to happen?

In case you didn't know it got changed to
"Remove Damaging Ailments when you Change Stance
Stance Skills have +6 seconds to Cooldown"

The POB is updated to 3.21, dropped the attack mastery cluster :(
"
Freakymist wrote:
How about building same thing but with pathfinder(maybe poison just add herald of agony)? It's like x2 chance for wither, extra effect of wither, so we'll get extra damage for original skill from gloves and extra damage for poison from wither itself. Plus we can boost onslaught from flask effect and so on. Greatly appreciate your answer

I think that could work, but it will be a totally different build
Last edited by cheapbunny on Apr 5, 2023, 11:25:48 PM
"
t0lkien wrote:
The leaked Crucible weapon passives, if true, are going to make this build even more nuts.

(T3, T4)Haste has 75% increased Aura Effect
Haste has 50% increased Reservation

This one is juicy.
What about a large thread of hope it can pick up a lot of good nodes the 2 plus 1 projet the 2 ele dmg bow node ms and ss node
Last edited by nech0 on Apr 6, 2023, 1:49:39 AM
Whats the difference between non forbidden jewels and forbidden jewels tree? Which one is better?

And 3.21 leveling pastebin is not working
Hey cheapbunny - I'm a PoE novice but came across this build on YT and it looked quite interesting. Do you feel this build has weakened a lot since the video or is it better in 3.21? I'm hoping to play it in Crucible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info