(May 25/26) 3 Hour HC Ladder Race

NewZealands gear- Top ranger! (Dont laugh at me)
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Another fun race - thanks guys - seems there was DEATH in HC this time with only 22 chars lvl 10+

12 Coldet ChooseWisley Ranger 21 1211880

Really struggled with my drops this run. :(

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

My Prizes:
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
I'm BACK :)
Last edited by Coldet on May 26, 2012, 1:06:10 AM
"
Lord_Yoshi wrote:
I'm pissed because the only reason I died was because the game froze when I clicked the border of the window. I would have gotten first if it weren't for that stupid bug.

Sure thing, you would have made level 28 do you think? easy right. Anyway I always play fullscreen to avoid that exact problem.
I'd like to dedicate this win to IMDisappoint for not starting the race until 2:30:00 into the race! Without your presence, IMD, I would never have won with a witch! I thank you!!

I'd also like to dedicate this win to all the people who died and gave up!! I started this race on time as a Shadow. I was the first to enter MudFlats and the first to lvl 3, but then the Lag Monster tooketh all that away. So I quit because I have an eye infection and didnt feel like playing anymore.

After watching a movie, Underworld: Awakening, I decided to check the ladder. To my surprise at 2:00:00 into the race the #1 Witch was lvl 4!! So.. being the opportunist that I am(you'll recall a previous race in which I took #1 Deulist after starting incredibly late). I figured.. I can beat that easily.. and I did!

So thank you to everyone who quit and to everyone who was unable to attend. You made this happen! :P

Edit: Finding these makes it so much sweeter for me. Rares were dropping like candy
Unavailable
Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Last edited by FaceLicker on May 26, 2012, 12:17:22 AM
lol @ Top5 Templar, fifth being level 2...
And damn you dime taking top spot for marauder,I want a demigod! :-(

E: witches even worse...
Last edited by Victo on May 26, 2012, 12:13:53 AM
I dont feel so bad now, all our helmets werent so great..
Non-magic helmet xD
"
siffin wrote:
"
Lord_Yoshi wrote:
I'm pissed because the only reason I died was because the game froze when I clicked the border of the window. I would have gotten first if it weren't for that stupid bug.

Sure thing, you would have made level 28 do you think? easy right. Anyway I always play fullscreen to avoid that exact problem.

I wouldn't have made lvl 28, but since I made 15 at around 1:45:00, I would have at least made lvl 20. Regardless, I was playing as a witch, so there wasn't much competition there to begin with. Had I died normally, I wouldn't be nearly as pissed off as I am now.
Check out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/41078 and post there to support having solo-only and party-only event modes!
"
Lord_Yoshi wrote:
I had no idea you died because of that! Maybe try not clicking the border. Play Fullscreen next time!
"
Lord_Yoshi wrote:
"
siffin wrote:
"
Lord_Yoshi wrote:

I wouldn't have made lvl 28, but since I made 15 at around 1:45:00, I would have at least made lvl 20. Regardless, I was playing as a witch, so there wasn't much competition there to begin with. Had I died normally, I wouldn't be nearly as pissed off as I am now.

If it makes you feel any better, I've lost demigod twice in the last 10 minutes from dying.
"
siffin wrote:
If it makes you feel any better, I've lost demigod twice in the last 10 minutes from dying.
But you came back with vengeance! Nice job! You're getting pretty damn good lately.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info