[3.22] CoC Ice Spear Build | Occultist | Trial of the Ancestors | Path of Exile 3.22

hello, i can use all auras except hatred, need more life, what do i do?
Could you expand on militant faith: I got a discount one with "dominus" on it, but it bricks all the useful passives in radius--do all the militant faiths with "4% ele dmg" and "reduced mana cost" change the passives like yours does, or is it still random what it does to the skill tree? If it is random, how do you shop for the right one?
"
Duderominus wrote:
Could you expand on militant faith: I got a discount one with "dominus" on it, but it bricks all the useful passives in radius--do all the militant faiths with "4% ele dmg" and "reduced mana cost" change the passives like yours does, or is it still random what it does to the skill tree? If it is random, how do you shop for the right one?

I did mine just by finding one with reduced mana. If you use pob, you can copy the item text. Then create custom item and add it to your pob, it will then show you the one you need with power charges. This way you don't have to keep buying and hoping you get the right one.
Can someone help me? my ice spear sucks ass

https://pastebin.com/CFyZXJvv
Hi, I'm using this build and loving it. Having a small issue though. The Militant Faith Jewel changes my passive Faith and Steel to Smite the Wicked. The only difference between my jewel and yours is Glorify # is significantly less than the one on the POB. I thought that number didn't matter on the jewel and only the dominus and secondary modifiers.
That number does matter. There are a few videos on how to select the correct timeless jewel, but long story short, import the jewel into PoB and try it out before buying
There’s a way easier way to figure out timeless jewels now. Just search on google “timeless jewel calculator”. You can literally put the jewel you want, dominated by x, and then enter the seed number in and slot it in whatever jewel slot you want. I just check trade, look at what’s available, then I go 1 by 1 putting those seed numbers into the calc and it will show you exactly what each node will do. I find it way way faster and easier than importing into pob. Just my opinion, but I hope it helps!
Why is my mana evaporating?
"
Crazyacer wrote:
Why is my mana evaporating?

Do you have all the reduced mana stuff from the tree, gems as well as the non-channelling -7 from rings.

When you CoC, the ice spears and freezing pulses expend mana.
Hi,
i was wondering if it's possible to fit in determination + molten shell for an additionnal layer of defence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info