Happy Holidays! Get a Free Sanctum Mystery Box!

Somewhere, somebody has a bright red face for making a mistake lol.
Thanks a lot! <3 Happy Holidays!
"
JC_GGG wrote:
Hey there, exiles!

We're noticing a lot of reports about the free holiday Mystery Boxes not being delivered. Our team is looking into this, but from what I have seen so far a lot of accounts are correctly being flagged for the delivery of the box and the delay is in receiving the box to the Microtransaction List.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this delay may cause! I would recommend giving the system 24 hours to process the deliveries.

However, if you are very concerned about the box in the meantime, or if after waiting the box still hasn't arrived for you, please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com (and include your Path of Exile account name and the names of two or three characters on your account) and we'll be happy to double check the status of the delivery for you!

Happy holidays, all!

I didn't get mine either, but thanks GGG!
Merry Christmas!!!
Beta member since: 0.9.8f (April 23rd 2012)
i joined today, yesterday. EVERYDAY but still nothing. Please take a look
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Didn't get the box for some reason sadly.

Merry Christmas Team GGG. :)

Ps. Please add Polish language.
gotta join the group of getting no box

but merry christmas everyone <3
"
rodrigoar wrote:
Merry Christmas!!!

Ty GGG
no box for me, i go shop and microtansaction stash , but no have a box
No box, sad panda. I'll wait as directed.
"
JC_GGG wrote:
Hey there, exiles!

We're noticing a lot of reports about the free holiday Mystery Boxes not being delivered. Our team is looking into this, but from what I have seen so far a lot of accounts are correctly being flagged for the delivery of the box and the delay is in receiving the box to the Microtransaction List.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this delay may cause! I would recommend giving the system 24 hours to process the deliveries.

However, if you are very concerned about the box in the meantime, or if after waiting the box still hasn't arrived for you, please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com (and include your Path of Exile account name and the names of two or three characters on your account) and we'll be happy to double check the status of the delivery for you!

Happy holidays, all!

Thank you! Haven't received mine yet as well but I'll wait. Oh, and a blessed Christmas to you and everyone in GGG.
Thank You!! Merry Christmas to all!!
I want cut scenes damnit.

How can you not like steak?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info