Happy Holidays! Get a Free Sanctum Mystery Box!

MERRY XMAS GGG and Everyone!
Why after I open the shop, I don't see the gift box
"
KITJAH wrote:

Due to the sheer volume of boxes being delivered, the automatic system that is delivering the boxes is back logged. It can take upwards of 24 hours to get the box. Show some patience, it will come.

If you don't see it after 24 hours, then email support@grindinggear.com.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
not getting a box, opened it 5x and relogged.
Last edited by waiora on Dec 25, 2022, 8:36:09 AM
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
"
KITJAH wrote:

Due to the sheer volume of boxes being delivered, the automatic system that is delivering the boxes is back logged. It can take upwards of 24 hours to get the box. Show some patience, it will come.

suuuuure, i told a friend on dc, he logged in and hot the box right away, what backlog?
"
xPiranha wrote:
Sanctum Mystery Box-Free One time purchase-Click here to redeem.

Its that simple GGG but you had to make it complicated lol.

If you just expect GGG to make a balls of everything they do, You'll be fine.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
A few hours later -..- box is mirage

I dont wanna be rude, but that's why you don't announce or give something that not working properly. Fact <-

It's like - > Heyyyy guys Mcdonalds have happy meal on 1$ today, and when you go there the guy tax u 10 $ .
"
waiora wrote:
"
Aragorn14 wrote:
"
KITJAH wrote:

suuuuure, i told a friend on dc, he logged in and hot the box right away, what backlog?

BLAH BLAH BLAH.

That is what I was told when I talked to GGG this morning. You can either believe what they say, or don't. I don't really care. I am merely passing along the information that I was given.

Good for your friend.
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Dec 25, 2022, 8:40:15 AM
Marry Christmas.
I opened the shop ingame, but i haven't received any box :T
Thanks GGG and Merry Christmas!!!

PS, Make sanctum go core next league ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info