Awakened POE Trade for Mac 3.22 (with mods available!)

Tried again today with the same error code. I added it as developer, tried the custom build, tried everything in the steps, nothing works.
hey everyone,

I have the MacBook Pro 14" with M1 chip, I keep encountering the app is damaged and move to the bin error despite following all of the steps. I'm pulling my hairs out because im 99.9% sure ive done everything that's needed for it to run. If anyone can help id be very grateful. Thank you in advance!
"
lbland wrote:
I have a M1 Mac on OS 12.6.1. I am running node v16.17.1

When I go through the custom build steps, I had to modifying the electron-builder.yml to have the mac.target.arch[0] be 'arm64'.

but when I run the last cmd I get an error trying to access python. I don't have python in my /usr/bin, I have /usr/python3 (I use this for some random dev stuff). Is there config to set the python path for the electron build?

"
lorenbland in ~/src/awakened-poe-trade/main on branch master > npm run package

> awakened-poe-trade@3.20.10005 package
> electron-builder build

• electron-builder version=22.10.3 os=21.6.0
• loaded configuration file=/Users/lorenbland/src/awakened-poe-trade/main/electron-builder.yml
• description is missed in the package.json appPackageFile=/Users/lorenbland/src/awakened-poe-trade/main/package.json
• writing effective config file=dist/builder-effective-config.yaml
• skipped dependencies rebuild reason=npmRebuild is set to false
• packaging platform=darwin arch=arm64 electron=22.0.0 appOutDir=dist/mac-arm64
• signing file=dist/mac-arm64/Awakened PoE Trade.app identityName=Apple Development: Loren Bland (A4ZTYST9NJ) identityHash=DD5525FE74984EF57765EF9A0BCA23DEDF66E7A2 provisioningProfile=none
• building target=macOS zip arch=arm64 file=dist/Awakened PoE Trade-3.20.10005-arm64-mac.zip
• building target=DMG arch=arm64 file=dist/Awakened PoE Trade-3.20.10005-arm64.dmg
• building embedded block map file=dist/Awakened PoE Trade-3.20.10005-arm64-mac.zip
⨯ Exit code: ENOENT. spawn /usr/bin/python ENOENT stackTrace=
Error: Exit code: ENOENT. spawn /usr/bin/python ENOENT
at /Users/lorenbland/src/awakened-poe-trade/main/node_modules/builder-util/src/util.ts:129:16
at exithandler (node:child_process:408:5)
at ChildProcess.errorhandler (node:child_process:420:5)
at ChildProcess.emit (node:events:513:28)
at Process.ChildProcess._handle.onexit (node:internal/child_process:289:12)
at onErrorNT (node:internal/child_process:478:16)
at processTicksAndRejections (node:internal/process/task_queues:83:21)

You probably need to install the Python - https://www.python.org/downloads/. That's terrible that you don't have any binaries in your system. Note that you need to install any version >= 3.8
Tried absolutely everything in the descriptions and this does not work on M2 MacBook Air (2022).
You know what man?
I love you, thank you so much for keeping awakened trade alive for mac.
Now, how about you grab that PoB port as well and bring it up to date? kekw.
"
phen0menon wrote:
"
eskruolis wrote:
"
IMPORTANT

The MacOS awakened app may not work with Alt bindings correctly, so don't use it in bindings for price checking. Use Cmd instead.

Non-auto hide mode may work with other bindings, but honestly we use only Shift + Alt + D. So I recommend you to bind non-hide mode to this hotkeys. then move cursor to an item and press Shift + Option + D. You can also try Shift + D binding.

If i use cmnd + d in my setup it doesn't work at all , just does this stupid noise chime button thats all.

"Shift + Alt + D. So I recommend you to bind non-hide mode to this hotkeys. then move cursor to an item and press Shift + Option + D"

Why are you referring sometimes to option key sometimes to Alt key when on mac it is the same key as far as i know?
So technically "Shift + Alt + D" it is equal to "Shift + Option + D" Or please correct me if i'm wrong?

You're right, in the Mac it is Option, in the POE Trade it is Alt. That's why I refer to Alt and then mention Option.

> If i use cmnd + d in my setup it doesn't work at all , just does this stupid noise chime button thats all.

I think Cmd + D is a reserved by POE hotkey. Try CMD + T instead.

I noticed that Cmd + D doens't work for me as well. That's reserved hotkey I guess. I will investigate how to override default hotkeys by Awakened POE Trade hotkeys, I'll do that in one-two weeks, just on a vacation now :)

Honestly, It's just quality of life if non-hide mode works or not.
RN, It doesn't work with any Shift + key / cmd(ctrl) + key / alt(option)+key combination.
I rather wish it would recognize mods on item.

BTW, wish you great vacations! And thx for ur work!
Did anyone solve problem with no hide mode? I still can't manage how to open it and auto hide mode is good only for currency check...
Trying to build top of tree, I get an error after running `npm i`

```
-/awakened-poe-trade (master) $ npm i
npm ERR! code ENOENT
npm ERR! syscall open
npm ERR! path /Users/user/Downloads/awakened-poe-trade/package.json
npm ERR! errno -2
npm ERR! enoent ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/Users/user/Downloads/awakened-poe-trade/package.json'
npm ERR! enoent This is related to npm not being able to find a file.
npm ERR! enoent

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR! /Users/user/.npm/_logs/2023-01-14T15_38_31_228Z-debug-0.log
```
Last edited by iisanoob on Jan 14, 2023, 12:33:59 PM
Is it just me or is the tray icon really huge in comparison to other normal icons

https://imgur.com/a/Fr88FLH
"
stark27 wrote:
Is it just me or is the tray icon really huge in comparison to other normal icons

https://imgur.com/a/Fr88FLH

Every1 has such icon. Some1 has already mentioned it after new patch. Btw does none hide mode works for u? and what key are u using?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info