Awakened POE Trade for Mac 3.22 (with mods available!)

If you encounter the app is damaged error on mac os

Just open the terminal and execute the following line;

xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app

then it will start working.
"
Puffypaff wrote:
If you encounter the app is damaged error on mac os

Just open the terminal and execute the following line;

xattr -d com.apple.quarantine /Applications/Awakened\ PoE\ Trade.app

then it will start working.

TYSM, recently swapped back to Mac and was suddenly overwhelmed not being able to easily check a price
I want to rock right meow
I am not seeing any price windows and getting this in the console:

```
Checking for update
Error: Error: Cannot find latest-mac.yml in the latest release artifacts (https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.20.10007/latest-mac.yml): HttpError: 404
"method: GET url: https://github.com/SnosMe/awakened-poe-trade/releases/download/v3.20.10007/latest-mac.yml\n\nPlease double check that your authentication token is correct. Due to security reasons, actual status maybe not reported, but 404.\n"
```

Seems like there is no mac configuration assets (anymore?). Any way I can fix it?
Heya

Having a problem with three things:
1) if it is running, my D key doesn't work. Every other alphabet key does. If I shut it down, D works again. EDIT: Solved by changing check hotkey to shift + v, f also works.
2) shift + space does not bring up any settings, no cog on screen at all. EDIT: Solved by reinstalling.
3) quitting via the right click menu crashes the app, have beach ball that is not spinning. Quit game, still there and not spinning. Brought up force quit, it's not in the list of running apps. EDIT: No need for this now that I was able to correct the other two.

I'm running M2, fully updated OS.

Leaving this post in thread to potentially help others who've run into similar issues
I want to rock right meow
Last edited by Laeortia on Mar 28, 2023, 8:29:59 PM
Thank you so much! :D

EDIT: Nvm I am stupid. :)
Last edited by BlackPersian on Apr 1, 2023, 11:49:02 AM
Will it work on 3.21 without changes?
I'm using mac m1pro 2021 and the overlay pop ups but there's nothing shown in the overlay.
"
soc1al1st wrote:
Will it work on 3.21 without changes?

Who knows, fellow exile, who knows...
As new league incoming, I want to point out that there are still problems with this APT build:

1. This is funny cos normal mode only works with Alt key for me! Although, author says: "The MacOS awakened app may not work with Alt bindings correctly, so don't use it in bindings for price checking. Use Cmd instead."

2. I can't run Auto-hide mode with any hotkey combo, even with Alt if normal mode is turned off. Only normal mode is viable atm BUT:

3. Warn [ClipboardPoller] No item text found - still isn't solved. APT can recognize type, corruption and rarity of item but not any mods and their tiers! What makes APT good only for currency or unique price check.

I reinstalled, rebuilt, cleared cash and files like 10-15 times. Results are the same no matter what. I have 0 knowledge in coding, so without good guide I'am unable to play POE in trade league...

Please, HELP!

I'm using M1 Pro.
Last edited by lilorO21DWKSAYL on Apr 7, 2023, 11:06:11 AM
- its for mac, my bad...
Last edited by RobiHobi on Apr 9, 2023, 10:21:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info