Awakened POE Trade for Mac 3.22 (with mods available!)

"
Bib_Fortuna wrote:
I see a "Mods" toggle switch but not sure what that's doing.

Did you ever find out what this does? It's driving me crazy.

Edit: Found out. It just shows you where the source of the mod lines when hovered.
Last edited by SelfDeceit on Jul 23, 2023, 5:17:02 PM
Could anyone help, overlay works but when I try to do price check it says that it fails to parse item and I should report the bug to Github.

Tried to install it by downloading the dmg and building it myself and always the same thing.
when I press a key combination to check the price of an item, nothing happens, literally nothing, neither the browser is turned on nor poe trade.
It's running though, it's fine.
3.22 version? someone?
"
BigGlebowskii wrote:
3.22 version? someone?

Please DO NOT ask when will be 3.22 or any next update. I will update this package once the original package by SnosMe is updated. As for now, it isn't updated so I cannot patch 3.22 to this port.
big-up OP for this shit.
making life on mac much much easier
Last edited by lolshie on Aug 20, 2023, 4:19:34 PM
Is there anything I can do to get the program to run when I go into GeForce Now?

Before I upgraded from version 3.21 to 3.22, when I went into GeForce Now, it worked (I don't know how), but after I downloaded the updated version of the app, it only works with Path of Exile installed on my PC via Steam, and it doesn't automatically activate when I open GeForce Now.
Last edited by CANBERKCNB on Aug 20, 2023, 2:02:40 PM
Edit: solved. thanks for your work!
Last edited by professorLongArms on Aug 22, 2023, 1:11:49 AM
double posted sorry
Last edited by professorLongArms on Aug 21, 2023, 7:32:38 PM
Hi there i am using mac(m2) kinda new to mac and for some reason i can`t seem to get the app to run. so first i open the Application support folder but there is no awakened poe trade cache to delete. After that i copy paste the p kill command in the terminal. So after that i install the app go to privacy add permission via the + button. Then i go to applications and right click to open the app and now 10 + times i get the message that the file is damaged and i should move it to the bin any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info