[3.21] Cheapbunny's Frozen Legion Glacial Cascade Battlemage Inquisitor

"
slamurai wrote:
As a begginer, can I try this build or should I stay away from it?

Looks super fun and I can't find a better guide for a Frozen Legion build.

Frozen Legion is an unusual and rather complicated skill gem for a new player, I would not recommend new player to play actually.
"
chnged wrote:
how do you use all the auras at once? i have Uncompromising and spiteful presence from a jewel so I can but I dont see him using Uncompromising?

I have Spiteful Presence (cluster jewel) and reservation efficiency from mana mastery.
Hey! I really like your build idea its not the easyiest build cos you need to aim with frozen legion. What are the pros and cons and what mechanics the best to do with this build? Is there a Cheaper 2handed phys weapon or only Marohi is the best cos 6link is very expensive. And is there a alternative for the body armour or need to stick to the Jack?
"
Furionmasterx wrote:
Hey! I really like your build idea its not the easyiest build cos you need to aim with frozen legion. What are the pros and cons and what mechanics the best to do with this build? Is there a Cheaper 2handed phys weapon or only Marohi is the best cos 6link is very expensive. And is there a alternative for the body armour or need to stick to the Jack?

I think the build does a bit of everything, does not really has a particular best content to do. You can use Uul-Netol's Embrace before you get Marohi, Marohi is still the BiS weapon for this build. I feel like Carcass Jack is best offensive wise, you can go Brass Dome if you want to be more defensive.
Hola me pueden ayudar con una guía del templario elemental sobre joyas y armadura y los puntos pasivos
"
Kilxon wrote:
Hola me pueden ayudar con una guía del templario elemental sobre joyas y armadura y los puntos pasivos

lo siento, no entiendo español (google translated)
Last edited by cheapbunny on Apr 29, 2023, 3:39:02 AM
Hi! Someone asked you about spellsupression and you told him that does not matter. My question is how can we make the char tankier if we are capped the resistants more armor or more evasion or more life regen?
"
Furionmasterx wrote:
Hi! Someone asked you about spellsupression and you told him that does not matter. My question is how can we make the char tankier if we are capped the resistants more armor or more evasion or more life regen?

Spell suppress and chaos resist
Thank you for answering one of my previous questions. I have another question about frozen legion.

when my maps have reflect physical damage I take damage when using frozen legion. but the skill says convert 100% physical damage to cold damage so like it doesn't even do physical damage right?

also there is a watchers eye with "40% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage while affected by Hatred" since I have a lot of cold pen would that add damage or is all my physical damage already being converted
Hi is it possible to go ES CI with this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info