Do not share POESESSID values with other people

So does this mean you're going to add Trade APIs to OAuth?
You should add support for PKCE so tools like PoB, which don't have a backend, can support OAuth. At the moment, tools without a backend can't offer OAuth as an option.
"
Amarantha wrote:
"
Gorinnosho wrote:
PUT AN AUCTION HOUSE IN THE GAME ALREADY

No thanks, trade is fine as it is.
You don't realize how bad an auction house would be for this game.

"Fine as it is"

You can't be serious. Msg around 2000 thousand people before someone answers? Buying 1 alch item atfer a month in to the league where no one will sell it?

You know it's bullshit. PoE has on the worst trades ever.
GGG really needs to take a stand against the new PoE tool that just basically automatically will buy you new/better gear.

Who's even playing at that point, shut that shite down!
Since bots rules the whole league market nothing will surprise me...
"
zfate wrote:
GGG really needs to take a stand against the new PoE tool that just basically automatically will buy you new/better gear.

Funny enough, the same could be said to build guides - the gear is basically sorted for you, all you need to do is follow the precisely crafted path until you reach them.

Oh the hipocrisy.
"
zfate wrote:

They're are the ones that allow weight search on their trade site. None search on weight except scripts
"
zfate wrote:

There is no recourse for them to "shut that down". They explicitly allow third party tools to interact with your account and the general search form code could be generated on its own without account interaction.

The rest of it is a third party software that tries to infer damage and stats from gear and passive tree and all of those information are publicly available and since PoB does not interact with PoE, it is not possible to shut it down. I am unsure what you are referring to. Should they keep me from opening Excel next?
Life before death.
"
KuuHaKu_OtgmZ wrote:
"
zfate wrote:

Funny enough, the same could be said to build guides - the gear is basically sorted for you, all you need to do is follow the precisely crafted path until you reach them.

Oh the hipocrisy.

Having to know what to do and what type of item is useful for a build is a - tiiiiiny - bit different from copy-pasting and getting the item.

It's the difference between cooking a meal yourself following a recipe vs ordering a prepared meal or microwaving your food.

"
dhpprivate wrote:
"
zfate wrote:

There is no recourse for them to "shut that down". They explicitly allow third party tools to interact with your account and the general search form code could be generated on its own without account interaction.

The rest of it is a third party software that tries to infer damage and stats from gear and passive tree and all of those information are publicly available and since PoB does not interact with PoE, it is not possible to shut it down. I am unsure what you are referring to. Should they keep me from opening Excel next?

Your parents can still tell you no even if they've allowed you to normally eat candy.

You act like they won't take steps to stop something if they decide it will be detrimental to the game.

Ofc they can limit what 3rd parties can do on their site. What a strange thing to say it's impossible. There's a lot of ways they can address this and I'm sure they're discussing it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info