[3.20] - Volcanic Fissure Juggie - Good for Starter | Will be good top end once geared!!

Maybe a dumb question, but does anyone know if the projectiles can chain? Or will it be more like Molten Strike where they cannot?
"
Rooks wrote:
Maybe a dumb question, but does anyone know if the projectiles can chain? Or will it be more like Molten Strike where they cannot?

Based on in game tool tip both Chain support and Fork Support work with Volcanic Fissure :)
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
Last edited by Beats4president on Dec 11, 2022, 1:26:24 PM
Seems ancestral cry doesn't work, because VF is not a "strike" skill... So we only benefit from some regen, not much.

Infernal cry is not bad on the other hand, but that's DPS oriented
Last edited by holoblue on Dec 12, 2022, 4:17:00 AM
Another problem i found: the fire mastery that convert our physical into fire is not good... Since we don't have any physical part in our damages, our physical leech nodes don't work anymore, so mana and life (especially mana in fact) are hard to sustain.

I would like to help u build this one, if u need help and are ok with it !
Last edited by holoblue on Dec 12, 2022, 9:34:54 AM
"
holoblue wrote:
Seems ancestral cry doesn't work, because VF is not a "strike" skill... So we only benefit from some regen, not much.

Infernal cry is not bad on the other hand, but that's DPS oriented

Tru Tru. I figure a cry would be good overall since we got Gem Space I added the Orders to the Cry Gem too since i didnt take the nodes in the build

"
holoblue wrote:
Another problem i found: the fire mastery that convert our physical into fire is not good... Since we don't have any physical part in our damages, our physical leech nodes don't work anymore, so mana and life (especially mana in fact) are hard to sustain.

I would like to help u build this one, if u need help and are ok with it !

Hell yeah man. FYI im not using any leech. I went life regen versus the leech due to that issue (Update i did add some mana leech on a ring). Im at maps and ill throw the first mapping episode from my youtube channel. Also my build isnt complete yet. Top end You will want to run more auras likely. Currently im clearing maps EZ with trash gear. I got about a whole 20c investment atm LOLOL

Last edited by Beats4president on Dec 13, 2022, 6:10:32 PM
I was wondering... We're mainly using ancestral cry for his defensive aspects, because we're slaming, and not striking, so, what about a CwdT setup for it ?

It could be way more efficient in that way, i think
I dont run the CWDT on this build. I only need to pop the cry every so often. It holds charges so no need to take up a socket with CWDT. You can dont get me wrong. I only have to press a few keys aside from flask so this build is actually easier to play than others i have in the past. Ill be slapping mobs tonight with my updated gears. I also just got all 6 +% Quality gems. Once we get enough currency we can snag the awakened versions of Elemental attacks and Fire Pen!! :) See you tonight Exile!!

I have updated the build. Getting the White Phys Damage on the Axe adds great amounts of damage. Also shooting for a prismatic watchers eye that will buff determination. Then ill go for a better weapon. Ive pick up +% quality gems and other items as well. Hope everyone is enjoying the build. Feel free to ask any questions.

You could also respec the tree and go shield and one hander or even staves. I prefer the axe nodes. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info