Dead Reckoning Vendor Recipes

or try a cold,fire,lightning projectile spell as skellies use those
i've tried so many different combinations that the list is far too long to keep track of. i totally get doing this for non build enabling jewels but for DR, doing this is not only a joke but also a slap in the face for players that want to use skelemages. GGG should at least point us in the right direction instead of just "Happy hunting!" because there is nothing happy about it with so many wanting/needing it
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Tried with 20q skeletons with all the usual rings and amulets. Same with other minion gems. It's already beginning to seem to me that they screwed up as usual, and these recipes are simply not in the game.
"
Faerys wrote:
It's already beginning to seem to me that they screwed up as usual, and these recipes are simply not in the game.

The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates
"
We've also received reports to check that the Dead Reckoning recipe is working. We can confirm that it does work, it just hasn't been found yet. Good luck!
"
seaman wrote:
"
Faerys wrote:
It's already beginning to seem to me that they screwed up as usual, and these recipes are simply not in the game.

The Forbidden Sanctum Launch - Live Updates
"
We've also received reports to check that the Dead Reckoning recipe is working. We can confirm that it does work, it just hasn't been found yet. Good luck!

It's just an excuse not to screw it up again. With a patch, they will quietly fix it.
The Goddess Scorned recipe took a long time to sort out.
It will get found, it has only been 6 days.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
wrote this in another thread: (just a guess)

Minion wand + 20/20 summon skelly + 20/20 fireball/frostbolt/spark + jewel with minion sub/ghastly eye

OR

Midnight Bargain + skills/jewel

OR

a specific sub on the wand / jewel (like cast speed for mages)
Last edited by jsuslak313 on Dec 14, 2022, 10:13:26 PM
So I saw a couple posts about this on Reddit, e.g here and was almost tempted to make an account to weigh in, but:

"
In navigation, dead reckoning, is the process of calculating current position of some moving object by using a previously determined position, or fix, and then incorporating estimates of speed, heading direction, and course over elapsed time.
[Emphasis in original]

"
using a previously determined position, or fix

...anyone tried Temporal Rift yet?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
nothing found yet?

seems like GGG is only letting people play what GGG wants them to play. how nice
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
"
NoIguanaForZ wrote:
So I saw a couple posts about this on Reddit, e.g here and was almost tempted to make an account to weigh in, but:

"
In navigation, dead reckoning, is the process of calculating current position of some moving object by using a previously determined position, or fix, and then incorporating estimates of speed, heading direction, and course over elapsed time.
[Emphasis in original]

"
using a previously determined position, or fix

...anyone tried Temporal Rift yet?

Never mind, it's something else entirely.

Wow, what a missed opportunity -.-
Awakened Combustion Support when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info