3.21 Champion EA Ballista, breakpoints, New Player Friendly with Video Guide Attached.

Hey. I am doing a similar build, but i don't understand one thing.

I shouldn't max out attack speed?? Why is this, i understand it's stacks but doesn't they just build up faster with more attack speed?
How would you go about scaling the damage to Ignite cap ?

At the moment I have around 7m total ignite damage and 2m ignite dps which is decent enough but it is really far from the ignite cap and I cannot see how you can reach it.
"
monnemann wrote:
Hey. I am doing a similar build, but i don't understand one thing.

I shouldn't max out attack speed?? Why is this, i understand it's stacks but doesn't they just build up faster with more attack speed?

So attack speed never hurts, the breakpoints are the minimums you want to hit.
"
Fatkids wrote:
How would you go about scaling the damage to Ignite cap ?

At the moment I have around 7m total ignite damage and 2m ignite dps which is decent enough but it is really far from the ignite cap and I cannot see how you can reach it.

You can email
Spoiler
supersecrettech@zohomail.com
me your pob or see me on twitch and drop the link although I won't be streaming till this weekend.
Hi,

how does Cremator on large cluster jewel work? On poe ninja most players use cremator and get deadly ailments instead of ingine proliferation?

Anyone tried it?
"
memberx wrote:
Hi,

how does Cremator on large cluster jewel work? On poe ninja most players use cremator and get deadly ailments instead of ingine proliferation?

Anyone tried it?

It's the same node either way(Large or Medium), you can definitely use deadly ailments instead of ignite proliferation. That will help you scale up to the ignite cap.
Hi, thanks for build, started with it and made some Frankenstein in the end.
https://pastebin.com/hFyMWdnB
Mageblood is not necessary, with diyadrian dps are the same.
accuracy ?
i figured this was taken care of by worthy foe but i just fought leyline boss and the arrows were sticking in him and hardly every exploding.

that's a sign that your accuracy sucks.

and accuracy definitely sucks.

I _think_ that's the problem.

can some bosses not be taunted ?
Item Class: Bows
Rarity: Rare
Morbid Reach
Short Bow
--------
Bow
Physical Damage: 6-16
Elemental Damage: 13-218 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 5.00%
Attacks per Second: 1.79 (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 51
Dex: 26
--------
Sockets: G-G-G-G-G-G
--------
Item Level: 50
--------
+2 to Level of Socketed Bow Gems
Adds 13 to 218 Lightning Damage
19% increased Attack Speed
+10% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier
Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding
33% increased Damage with Bleeding

I'm kinda noob to this, but do I just use this bow or do I annul and pray I remove one of the suffix to get the +1 craft?
"
plasticeyes wrote:
accuracy ?
i figured this was taken care of by worthy foe but i just fought leyline boss and the arrows were sticking in him and hardly every exploding.

that's a sign that your accuracy sucks.

and accuracy definitely sucks.

I _think_ that's the problem.

can some bosses not be taunted ?

Very late reply but there is a map mod that says "Monsters cannot be Taunted". Maybe that was it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info