[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

srry i have a problem/question. im really happy with the build currently farming t9 maps in a 4 link carcass jack.... but im seeing the POB and in the occultist + impossible scape the damage is only 2.5 million damage. is this enough for the uber bosses? im missiing something? theres another pob for endgame? ty
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
srry i have a problem/question. im really happy with the build currently farming t9 maps in a 4 link carcass jack.... but im seeing the POB and in the occultist + impossible scape the damage is only 2.5 million damage. is this enough for the uber bosses? im missiing something? theres another pob for endgame? ty

If you're only seeing 2.5M you might need to check power charges, or get the new export that's fixed for the 3.20 tree, but also that loadout isn't really Uber ready. In the past it's cost me 50ex to 60 divs to get them all, I have some older POBs on the discord and you can also find me on POEninja to get an idea of week-to-week progression
suggestion for a video and the forum, make a crafting guide of the build. xD
"
Morfogore1001 wrote:
suggestion for a video and the forum, make a crafting guide of the build. xD

I've thought about doing so in the past, this may be the league where I finally get around to it.
Is it still playable with bow and what are the changes?
"
HC_MeT wrote:
Is it still playable with bow and what are the changes?

I think you'll miss too much giving up shield charge, but if you did go for a bow it would mean putting your auras in your chest piece and probably going for some form of +1 socketed gems for the sake of mana reservation efficiency of your enlighten at the very least.
Hey, I'm level 58 in act 9 and I cannot get enough skill duration to keep BV on 10 stack. What are best sources of skill duration early?
"
siewak wrote:
Hey, I'm level 58 in act 9 and I cannot get enough skill duration to keep BV on 10 stack. What are best sources of skill duration early?

Path to Duration Mastery next to Necromantic Aegis keystone. But there are not too many skill duration sources for us, this is probably the best and the only way.
"
siewak wrote:

Very early on you won't be able to hit the golden ratio, so you'll have to cast a little more often, but it's also likely that fewer than 10 blades will be sufficient for that stage of difficulty.
what can i do to make more damage on bosses, i have big problems killing boss on t11+

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info