Curses FAQ

Do increased effect mod stay legacy on already rolled or vaaled items?
Thanks for the improved communication.

On the other hand, please do not kill Bane, the ppl who use it use bane as primary skill, not to only apply any curses. Kill a skill because "it may" be used more is wrong.
It's probably useless to write anything here, but I'll do it anyway. Bane is not a meta skill it's used by a small number of people including me, as a damage ability it's so bad that I have to use Essence Drain and Blight only to deal at least some damage to endgame bosses. But despite that, it's one of the few fun selfcast spells in the game, I wonder if you care so much about selfcast abilities why you chose nerf Bane? Okay I understand that it can potentially break balance if you do nothing with it beforehand, but please at least buff its damage, this spell does not deserve to be thrown into the trash.
"
Kinda strange to read "We're removing that stat, it didn't do anything so that's ok".

So the game has stats that people naturally assume do something but in reality they don't?

This is the reason why you don't see damange numbers on screen or in the log file. It is very helpful to hide bugs in the game. I've had the thought for a long time.
"
It no longer has the stat, 'Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster." This stat previously didn't work so this doesn't functionally change anything to remove it.

This needs a whole manifesto on its own. What the actual fuck saying ''it didn't work in the beginning so removing it doesn't change anything.'' for an interaction in the game for over than 2 years and reported in bug report as its not working. Most player who used ailments as core damage source try to squeeze Vulnerability in their builds even if they don't deal any physical damage LMFAO.

[Removed by Support]

Edit: Oh btw we are encouraging players to use self cast spells but we are still nerfing one of the self cast spell which is not end game viable. Becuz why not. I love bane since its release and probably played a bane build every other league. Tried it with end game/meta uniqs, tried it with broken rares, tried it with broken interactions. In the end when u reach end game it became useless as DPS and only useful for applying multiple curses. I can understand penalty nerf with the effectiveness buffs on curses but please buff the damage.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Nov 29, 2022, 5:29:11 AM
Thanks for clarifying

:)
"
Hastaare wrote:
It's probably useless to write anything here, but I'll do it anyway. Bane is not a meta skill it's used by a small number of people including me, as a damage ability it's so bad that I have to use Essence Drain and Blight only to deal at least some damage to endgame bosses. But despite that, it's one of the few fun selfcast spells in the game, I wonder if you care so much about selfcast abilities why you chose nerf Bane? Okay I understand that it can potentially break balance if you do nothing with it beforehand, but please at least buff its damage, this spell does not deserve to be thrown into the trash.

this.

Bane isn't very end game boss viable unless you already good with the boss mechanic. The ceiling of just around 1.5m dps is very low compared to many other skills that have 10xxxxxx more ceiling dps.

I'd hope they at least buff the more% per curse a little bit... If I not remembered wrong, Bane already got nerfed a couple times in the pass. The first time I played it, the ceiling was 4m or something.

Stop nerfing it!! 😭😭😭
"It no longer has the stat, 'Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster." This stat previously didn't work so this doesn't functionally change anything to remove it."

...what? :D What else is there in the game that doesn't work and you announce years later?
"
Fapmobile wrote:
"It no longer has the stat, 'Ailments inflicted on Cursed Enemies deal Damage 20% Faster." This stat previously didn't work so this doesn't functionally change anything to remove it."

...what? :D What else is there in the game that doesn't work and you announce years later?

The atlas passives were changed so many times that it would be surprising if they all worked according to their descriptions.
hmmmm, bane now is more zdps than he was yesterday

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info