Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Logitech LCD Keyboards - G19 , G15 , G13 , G510 ect

The logitech keyboards Have LCDs which can display game information on the screen

I am a massive gamer and have the "logitech G19 keyboard" is has a Full color lcd on it but your game doesn't use / support it.

Please as Capt Jean-Luc Picard says "make it so" All you need to do is Request the logitech engineers.

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Gaming-Keyboards/Why-doesn-t-my-game-show-stats-on-the-LCD-I-have-a-profile/td-p/771237

Think of all the things you could show / display. Fps / latency instead of having it on the screen all the time DPS ect.

My thread on the logitech forums http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Gaming-Keyboards/Path-of-exile-G19-g13-g15-app/m-p/1216774

What will you get out of this?

Happier Gaming customers. - ( I would be one of them )

More customers - Logitech post all patch updates / lcd changes on their site people will see your game and become interested in it.

Another way of interacting with the customers, you could have a different background for each new area. You can even Take full control of all the keys, Have the keyboard flash with lightning effects, Glow red and bloody when you die and so much more.

Please get the ball rolling post on here To show your support.

Chaosquall
Chaosquall
Last edited by chaosquall on Mar 18, 2014, 11:49:10 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Agreed.
Good news guys, I got a email back from them and it's been looked into, no promises tho.

"

Hey, great idea! Thanks for this, I'm not sure if the devs are aware of this. I will pass it on and hopefully the right people will see this.

Thanks,
RoryC
Chaosquall
b
Chaosquall
yeah great idea.

Devs, please spend your valuable development time/resources adding a fluff-feature with no impact on the game itself nor 99.99% of your players.

Thanks!
My words are poetry and thus not subject to spellcheck or the laws of grammar.
Though plenty of people do have the LCD logitechs, it isn't a huge selling point obviously for people to come to the game, its just something nice to see.

I have a G19 myself, honestly hardly ever use its functionality, for music and stuff its nice. But I wish I bought a decent mechanical as keystrokes get stiffer and more jagged with more and more use. I had a G15 (2.0) before this too and again didn't use it a ton was nice.

Though if something like this could be implemented sure would be great but I honestly don't see it being worth a collosal effort for them to implement and support another part of the game.

Since if GGG themselves implement it they have to provide the support to keep it going it isn't independant. This is better left to be done by open source methods if people can figure out how to make one.
"
prowesss wrote:
yeah great idea.

Devs, please spend your valuable development time/resources adding a fluff-feature with no impact on the game itself nor 99.99% of your players.

Thanks!

If you bothered to read the thread / posts you will see the inhouse logitech engineers will help them and even do most of the work all GGG need to do is give them permission and express interest.

You seem like a angry person and clearly have some issues with the game / developers this thread is for people with the keyboards
Chaosquall
bump
Chaosquall
I have a g13, it's not a colour LCD, but it is an LCD none the less, I asked for support for this long long ago and got no joy
.....And that's all I have to say about that.
"
chaosquall wrote:
The logitech keyboards Have LCDs which can display game information on the screen

.........All you need to do is Request the logitech engineers.

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/G-Series-Gaming-Keyboards/Why-doesn-t-my-game-show-stats-on-the-LCD-I-have-a-profile/td-p/771237

Chaosquall

You give the answer yourself by pointing to this thread, which says CLEARLY:

"
We do not and cannot implement LCD support in games on our own as we do not own or have access to the codebases for them. For game stats to be visible on the LCD, the developers of those games must implement the free C++ LCD SDK we include with every installation of our software. Unless they do so, the LCD will not display stats for that game.
defining, that it is to the developers! OF GAMES !
Since surely a bigger bunch of Players are interested in an stable Gameplay,
i do not think, that u shell expect this to be priority.
"
chaosquall wrote:

Think of all the things you could show / display. Fps
so why don´t u use
FRAPS? It´s free, and imagine, it works too .
"
chaosquall wrote:
Another way of interacting with the customers, you could have a different background for each new area. You can even Take full control of all the keys, Have the keyboard flash with lightning effects, Glow red and bloody when you die and so much more.

If u are sooo interested, why do YOU not start coding some Applets for it, so it
will become obvious for the developers, that there is a real supporte, that will
then also cover that section with HIS energy for the future.

After all keep in Mind, that it is a big Time-Eater to be a good Coder.
So hopefully u will understand, that the most of players do not have that
particular Point as a Priority Concern, regarding PoE.

best regards
Grunsus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info