What kind of music do you play with?

This is the only game that doesn't go well w/ music
Just started to listen to Korn the other day again.
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
I enjoy a variety of music while playing Path of Exile. During the early stages of a league, I often have a Path of Exile stream running. At times, I find myself in the mood for the in-game music, but I also like to mix it up with post hardcore, metalcore, pop punk, new retro wave, and bluegrass. If I had to choose a specific band that I've used for leveling up the most, it would probably be Dance With the Dead.
Usually 70s disco or Jpop <3

If I'm in a more "cinematic" mood, I usually listen to video game OSTs
"For we are not now that strength, which in old days moved Earth and Heaven. That which we are, we are; one equal strength of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will: to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Ulysses, Tennyson
I listen to the game.

What's up with all the weirdly coloured text? Makes it hard to read.
I usually turn off the music in the game to fully focus on the game experience. However, in the meantime I will go to Youtube or nhacchuongviet to listen to my favorite songs.
Audiobooks, do they count? Sometimes there's music in them (and I hate it) :P I was reluctant to try and now I feel my PoE time is wasted if I don't listen to any (unless I do something that needs my full focus).

As for music, same as when I don't play.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
Audiobooks, do they count? Sometimes there's music in them (and I hate it) :P I was reluctant to try and now I feel my PoE time is wasted if I don't listen to any (unless I do something that needs my full focus).

As for music, same as when I don't play.

Oh, those for sure count. Towards the end of the league I started listening to wiki articles. Sure, I might not retain it all, but I absorb some info while playing.
I actually listen to music very rarely, because 1-2 hours of seminars in the background are extremely valuable at the moment.
but for energy kick something like this:

Aphex Twin - Ageispolis _1080p HD_
Celldweller - Switchback
Styles of Beyond - Nine Thou _Superstars Remix_
Dark Confrontation
Buffalo Springfield - For What It_s Worth 1967
Raffertie - Twitch _It Grows _ Grows_ - SSX Soundtrack (<- elysium when he has iron installed)
Katyusha _Extended Mix_
https://youtu.be/H1xE5A735qs?feature=shared

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info