Akira's Shavronne Build Factory [Hardcore/ONS] twitch.tv/AkiraLIVE

"
NagiSoi wrote:
So the life % regen nodes apply from max energy shield instead of life, aint it too dark having low hp? plus, dayum the damage on totems from rf and low on life 5k+ dps on totems....

Well, I am currently only going to about 30-35% life so the light radius isnt too bad. If I go down to <10% it becomes quite difficult to see in darker maps however.

And the regen on my ES comes from the keystone Zealot's Oath.
@AKIRIP
Last edited by AkiraPoE on Apr 15, 2013, 8:48:59 AM
i wonder if thats worth zealoth oath
u got any life reg at all?
i got like 8.1 life reg w/o vitality from my group
no keypoints for life reg at all, idk i could use vitality tho if i want
what u think?

beside that i rly like ur build and thought about making it myself
but i rly dont like that idea with the burnin dispel flask
seems bit to risky for me somehow^^
"
Rufnet wrote:
i wonder if thats worth zealoth oath
u got any life reg at all?
i got like 8.1 life reg w/o vitality from my group
no keypoints for life reg at all, idk i could use vitality tho if i want
what u think?

beside that i rly like ur build and thought about making it myself
but i rly dont like that idea with the burnin dispel flask
seems bit to risky for me somehow^^

Well I am at a point now where I really dont ever need to use the burning dispel flask, but I do keep one in my inventory in case I take heavy damage and dont want to wait an extended period of time to regen. It just depends on the map mods. Zealot's Oath is a must, and I also run Vitality, in addition to speccing into Life Regen throughout the Passive Skill Tree.
@AKIRIP
Cool build, it is my goal if I can ever get my hands on a Shavronnes :D

What bandit rewards did you take ?
@AKIRIP
Last edited by AkiraPoE on Apr 15, 2013, 6:52:39 PM
"
Bioman1000 wrote:
Cool build, it is my goal if I can ever get my hands on a Shavronnes :D

What bandit rewards did you take ?

I took 2 skill points and 1 power charge. I will probably respec out of power charge when the bandit respec comes out. And you can get Shavronne's fairly cheap right now, under 10 exalt.
@AKIRIP
Last edited by AkiraPoE on Apr 15, 2013, 6:53:15 PM
Alright cool thanks !!

Ye well it's still pretty expensive, given that you - and I mean me - will have to 5 link it myself and I have close to no luck with that ^^
Anyway don't have 10 exalts to spare right now, I'm gonna farm as CI for a while and chance every occultist vestments I can find ah ah !!

Btw I didn't know they were gonna give us bandit respecs, that's pretty nice.

Oh and another btw : what you said about less than 10 exalts ticked me, I browsed through the forums but it's impossible to find any under like 15 or so exalts, in HC anyway ...
Last edited by Bioman1000 on Apr 15, 2013, 7:45:45 PM
Hey!

I have a question about this build.. I've been lvling a witch who is now almost 30... I'm thinking of going dual spark totems also. Do I get it asap?

Also if I don't get it asap.. ive just been doing LMP with FP and been casting frostbite.. should I just be getting more of the crit and other skill trees?

I'm kinda confused because this build seems like its something that would only be really good with the boots added curse and the items/gem links
really interesting build
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
How does RF work with his build? It is constantly up? Or do you just pop it after you plop down your totems? Haven't had a chance to take a look on etupz stream, you should make a video and post it here :)
Mess with the best, die like the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info