[XBOX] Unlocked Azurite Mine without reason

The mirrored tablet (of the current Kalandra league) is not a map.....unless the spaghetti code of the game treat it like a map and grant you the achievement that meant for real map

Anyway stash of course is not shared between Kalandra league and Standard (permanent) league , and based on your age of the account either you open an account in 2017 but somehow choose to never play the game until now, or forgot that you have played the game e.g. in Delve league
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
In 2017 I tried the game. Didn't played quite long.

Then your previous character unlocked the mine and you forgot it. Standard league carry over the progress
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
The mirrored tablet (of the current Kalandra league) is not a map.....unless the spaghetti code of the game treat it like a map and grant you the achievement that meant for real map

Anyway stash of course is not shared between Kalandra league and Standard (permanent) league , and based on your age of the account either you open an account in 2017 but somehow choose to never play the game until now, or forgot that you have played the game e.g. in Delve league

Seems the spaghetti code. I unlocked the archivements in the Lake maps. My friend did to.

But you might be right about the mine and I may have unlocked the mine with my previous playing attend in 2017.

And if I did I couldnt access the mine with my League character?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info