[3.21] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Berserker | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21

Yes, I will also try this particular build. Before that I played through totems. In case I can spec, but it looks more dynamic
How did you get the Hinekora, Death's Fury skill?
Last edited by Badveer on Apr 9, 2023, 2:47:18 PM
"
Badveer wrote:
How did you get the Hinekora, Death's Fury skill?

probably forbidden flesh jewels, you can get ascendancy nodes from other ascendancys on your same base class
Is the build able to close everything? I wonder how it feels with the "reflection" modifier
Hey thanks for the build, I am having a lot of fun. One question, what is the best setup for a 5L ?
How are you having fun this is literally unupdated build just title change with mirr rings tried it and now i am smashing my head against the wall literally no one builds this on zerker
Is this still viable with the 2 strength stacking %'s removed? i think its a bit misleading advertising this as 3.21
"
Kyler211 wrote:
Is this still viable with the 2 strength stacking %'s removed? i think its a bit misleading advertising this as 3.21

I believe this build is viable in 3.21, I'm doing it at the moment. I believe this because the version of the topic is not min/max and even has lvl 96, taking into account a character lvl 100, with the 4 points of extra skills to allocate 20% more strength in the passive tree.

As for the rings, on the helmet there is a suffix space where it is possible to add strength instead of #% increased Stun and Block Recovery, I believe this should compensate for the difference in the rings.

Other than that, it is possible to add mods of increased attributes and/or increased strength to the mace and shield through the crucible, so I believe there is room for this build in 3.21.

If anyone has other points, I'm willing to discuss and analyze them to try to improve this build for myself and others who are following it.
Hello, noob question here, what is considered projectile here ?
With strength stacking %'s removed. is there any replacement or just put it on strength node ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info