[3.21] Shockwave Cyclone Build | Berserker | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21

Is Headhunter or Mageblood an good Option für this Build?
Last edited by xtREEN on Dec 29, 2022, 5:52:51 AM
I assume, even though you're getting major chunks of resists from kalandra items, this should still be viable non-kalandra?
Hi there,

Im having issue fitting in both Anger and Purity of Element, even with Enlighten at level 3.

Am i missing something here? I even attempted to test a ring out with 52 Intelligent and still cant make it work.

Please help.

Thanks.
I made this build, albeit cheaper since the rings are hella expensive. It's working nicely so far.
Last edited by Devined on Jan 17, 2023, 6:19:43 PM
Probably a noob question but how do you use all the buffs especially purity of elements and anger which take up most of mana reservation even with enlighten level 3?
"
ALT3005 wrote:
Probably a noob question but how do you use all the buffs especially purity of elements and anger which take up most of mana reservation even with enlighten level 3?

Hello

On the shoes is also level +1 on Gems. (corrupted)
Was tricky for me to get 4 link.

On the helmet you also have another 10% reseravtion.
With that you can use all 4 auras.

Making the helmet was exciting for me. First time for me.

im have killed the shaper the first time ever. was cool
"
Renegaadee wrote:
"
ALT3005 wrote:

Hello

On the shoes is also level +1 on Gems. (corrupted)
Was tricky for me to get 4 link.

You can just use the crafting bench to craft a 4 link on a corrupted item. It takes fusings + vaal orbs, but makes it simple.
"
Pinehearst25 wrote:
Hi there,

Im having issue fitting in both Anger and Purity of Element, even with Enlighten at level 3.

Am i missing something here? I even attempted to test a ring out with 52 Intelligent and still cant make it work.

Please help.

Thanks.

Sorry might have already found it, but it's the "mana reservation" on helmet that makes it possible. I had quite a big questionmark myself over it until I had a look at all the gear
!
Last edited by DAunigerpidar on Feb 25, 2023, 11:06:31 PM
Interesting,

i will attempt this build during this league !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info