[3.19] Fire blade trap life/es hybrid trickster

Hey, how did you deal with mana?... It seems difficult to sustain, even with clarity ...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
Hey, how did you deal with mana?... It seems difficult to sustain, even with clarity ...

I'm currently league starting with this build as well, should probably use a mana potion until you get the slavedrivers gloves
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Hi dude, you can use lifetap + vitality + some life regen nodes from passive tree or gears to sustain until you got the slavedriver's gloves.
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Dec 11, 2022, 8:31:34 AM
"
Hynova wrote:
"
Vyr75 wrote:

Hi dude, you can use lifetap + vitality + some life regen nodes from passive tree or gears to sustain until you got the slavedriver's gloves.

Thanks so much my friend.

What Pantheons should we use?...

For mapping isn´t better Polymath instead of Swift killer?... Thanks in advance...

Thanks
Last edited by Vyr75 on Dec 15, 2022, 8:36:25 AM
Want to thank build creator, I really like blade traps, and made this build by your guide, and it awesome - gameplay, mapping, bossing, survivability, everything perfect
"
kurkulya29 wrote:
Want to thank build creator, I really like blade traps, and made this build by your guide, and it awesome - gameplay, mapping, bossing, survivability, everything perfect

You are welcome. It's pretty glad to see that you like this build ^^
Trading still sucks
Yeh, incredible build... All-in-one...

What pantheons should we use?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info