[3.21] Saqawal's Twister Inquisitor | 10M+ DPS | mostly-AFK Simulacrum Wave 30

Looking to do a high investment version of this build. Currently have about 50 divine in crucible.

Chieftain vs inquisitor vs assassin? I'd prefer hit based vs poison, would inquisitor be the best all around? Thinking spell suppression, explode Flask, what else? I want to push this build to be an unkillable map blaster. Thinking inquisitor with the instant leech mastwries + the elemental mastery for resistance inversion for those hits that don't crit.

Excited to play this build :) let's gooo
To add to the above,

Looking to do this on inquisitor with aegis aurora, is it possible to hit 99% reduced skill effect duration with an aegis aurora and 1 weapon?

(please say yes please say yes)
Can get 10% reduced skill effect duration on tier 3 and on tier 4. Time to get merging boys.
"
Beholdd wrote:
Can get 10% reduced skill effect duration on tier 3 and on tier 4. Time to get merging boys.

Are you sure this is possible? Does not appear like it is.
Build's dead. :)
"
bvanharjr wrote:
Build's dead. :)
I put in a post on feedback/suggestions, any replies or bumps/additions to it, would be appreciated in our battle to get this back from being nerfed.

Thanks all!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3372564
Is this even worth trying in Std? I get that it's nerfed but I'm trying to figure out of it's dead or if you guy's are just pissed it does less damage.
Bro me ise tu build pero no se que ramificadora usar ? Me puedes ayudar porfavor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info