[3.21] Saqawal's Twister Inquisitor | 10M+ DPS | mostly-AFK Simulacrum Wave 30

I hope they make the Twister as a Gem for casting like Diablo 2 Twister
What Pantheons do you use?

And what is the best way to craft such a shield?
Last edited by havisparco on Oct 9, 2022, 5:01:02 AM
"
havisparco wrote:
What Pantheons do you use?

And what is the best way to craft such a shield?

Took this from my old assassin guide for the build, you can swap out the life for something like spell dmg, or such, such as either of these. a weapon gives you more dmg generally, shield more defense obv.

"
Supaspork wrote:

Here is how i crafted the Shield

Basically searched for Shields with The Catarina Mod (+2 Support gems and 8% Quality to Support gems) And Some Decent Life on it as well

Ideally, You want The Catarina Mod, Life and One open Prefix & Suffix to make sure you can craft what you need on there, if not, you can try using annulment orbs to get what you want off(its what i did)

Took me 3 different shields, but considering they were only costing me less than around 20c per try, it wasn't too bad.
From there i crafted on the 7-8% quality of socketed Gems Prefix and Beastcrafted the aspect of the avian onto the shield, and it was done.

Last edited by Supaspork on Oct 9, 2022, 6:29:35 PM
Just saw the video on build of the week and I have to say, this is flippin' fantastic!!

The kind of build I've always wanted to build toward, but couldn't conceptualize enough to get there.

(I'm currently tweaking a Scion Storm Brand build with Storm Burst that I'm sure won't feel complete for at least another season)

Assuming no major nerfs, I think I'll be trying out your build next season to make working on my Scion easier!
персонаж ни капли не живёт, кто придумывает такие билды? это просто ужас, зря потратил 30 диванов
от Венеры и до Марса нет прекраснее АК БАРСА, оле оле оле оле...
и во сне и наяву за АК БАРС я пасть порву, оле оле оле оле...
Last edited by maric79rt on Oct 10, 2022, 9:07:28 AM
Hey mate,

Recall it with pleasure: < Bad Video Quality tho, but you get the idea. :D

3.14 Trialmaster Showcase: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgtaYGYkQD4

3.14 Showcase Ultimatum Buffs expire faster: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw4SmGINfgo

Should have been Build of the Week way back then, tho imo.

Keep it up!
Last edited by Banned_for_using_AHK on Oct 10, 2022, 12:02:35 PM
объясните откуда пауки или это скин такой?
where did the spiders come from, or is it a skin like this?
от Венеры и до Марса нет прекраснее АК БАРСА, оле оле оле оле...
и во сне и наяву за АК БАРС я пасть порву, оле оле оле оле...
Last edited by maric79rt on Oct 10, 2022, 2:11:30 PM
"
maric79rt wrote:
объясните откуда пауки или это скин такой?
where did the spiders come from, or is it a skin like this?

Yea, its MTX in the Store. Otherwise it wasnt playable back then because the whole screen was full of twisters and you couldnt see shit.
hey cool build but i have a problem, the twister isnt triggering and i dont now why i have aspect of the avian at 0.38 sec
"
Dsoul19 wrote:
hey cool build but i have a problem, the twister isnt triggering and i dont now why i have aspect of the avian at 0.38 sec

as long as you have aspect of avian ON, and the helmet, it should trigger. albeit at only like 3 times a second with that sort of duration. you are missing a ton via rings/amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info