[3.20] WoE Bringer of Rain Boneshatter - DESTROY ATLAS with >10 Chaos Build

I got a mirror shard from tugen and decided to build trauma stacking slayer problem is I die when I hit 20 stacks even with a brass dome on, what are some of the best ways I can survive that many stacks? here is my pob https://pastebin.com/6MZQcQN9
"
I got a mirror shard from tugen and decided to build trauma stacking slayer problem is I die when I hit 20 stacks even with a brass dome on, what are some of the best ways I can survive that many stacks? here is my pob https://pastebin.com/6MZQcQN9

so much work here...brass dome doesn't guarantee you to have phys immune. Check build explanation at first page: "it hurts!". You don't have anything to survive trauma:
low armor - use determination
low phys reduction - use enduring cry
low life - use life nodes and gear with life
Hi, I know once you had shrapnel ballista champion build, can you build it again in the current league?
"
Immortal9113 wrote:
Hi, I know once you had shrapnel ballista champion build, can you build it again in the current league?

hi! nope, check EA ballistas
how would you path the tree while leveling?
take two-handed nodes and go to precise technique.
go to resolute technique but don't take it.
take axe nodes and life nodes.
after 62 lvl and find replica WoE respect two-handed nodes from start and take dual nodes.
Hi nice build, im new and i don't understand why you use a two handed axe but get dual wielding nodes on the tree? can you please explain ty
"
Hi nice build, im new and i don't understand why you use a two handed axe but get dual wielding nodes on the tree? can you please explain ty

read what it says on the axe. "counts as duel wielding"
I am bored...could you make a 60 Divine version.

Ashes or Aul's.

Helm enchant: +1 trauma or boneshatter damage

Which Watchers eye stat is best? Increased damage with pride or impale.

Any help appreciated. I will mess around too and let you know.
Last edited by Draken1976 on Oct 14, 2022, 7:06:27 AM
Thanks for the build man.Im played on ps4 and strated before a day,so trying to play with this build on standart(just have tons of qurency)what chest can i use and what 6L setup to useed on it.Thx in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info