i bought premium tabs FOR THE TRADE BOARD not for the pc site.

You need a developer account($25) with microsoft to get access to their sdk(profiles etc) so it's not against TOS to access that information.

Direct messaging aside, The messages are auto generated on the trade site with the users @gamertag which can be posted IN-GAME via PM.
"
philipk82 wrote:
You need a developer account($25) with microsoft to get access to their sdk(profiles etc) so it's not against TOS to access that information.

Direct messaging aside, The messages are auto generated on the trade site with the users @gamertag which can be posted IN-GAME via PM.

Wasn’t speaking as against the ToS, but about general harassments. Right now, no one can message me unless on my list and I don’t want to open to “all”……then you get all kinds of shit (been there, done that).

This change basically makes me a ssf player as I understand the process.

I have no desire to play a console game that requires a browser for a trade……
From my understanding you go on trade site via browser, search and copy a whisper, then in-game you paste the message in chat and its sends a private in-game message that shows up under "whispers" tab. It's not a direct account wide message that has those privacy restrictions like you said.

Having said that, paste simply doesn't work in the in-game chat yet lol

That's from my understanding at least. I know there is also an alternative way to whisper but I'm not sure how that's implemented and if it is an account wide message, I agree, that's b%^$%$
"
philipk82 wrote:
From my understanding you go on trade site via browser, search and copy a whisper, then in-game you paste the message in chat and its sends a private in-game message that shows up under "whispers" tab. It's not a direct account wide message that has those privacy restrictions like you said.

Having said that, paste simply doesn't work in the in-game chat yet lol

That's from my understanding at least. I know there is also an alternative way to whisper but I'm not sure how that's implemented and if it is an account wide message, I agree, that's b%^$%$

They added a direct message button on trade site. It sends the message to the seller in game. No need for copy paste any more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info