i bought premium tabs FOR THE TRADE BOARD not for the pc site.

i paid for premium tabs specifically for the trade board in game not the pc site.
Last bumped on Aug 24, 2022, 2:33:18 PM
I agree, Maybe we can get a refund if you find out you will take it away in future, as we do not get what we paid for anymore then?
Last edited by mJ_mSv on Aug 23, 2022, 2:15:59 PM
You have to have premium tabs for your stuff to show up on website as well. So still required.
"
Dark Phynox wrote:
You have to have premium tabs for your stuff to show up on website as well. So still required.

yea I agree with Taxi, thats not what we paid for. Did you know they list your xbox GTs on poe trade? Could that be a violation of microsoft TOS?
"
Dark Phynox wrote:

Yeah, thats right, but I am not intrested meeting up in hideout to do trade or use a www browser to trade, for me it's Game over if it happends! So then I want my money back in so case as I do not get what I paid for initially!
"
volgaris wrote:
"
Dark Phynox wrote:

yea I agree with Taxi, thats not what we paid for. Did you know they list your xbox GTs on poe trade? Could that be a violation of microsoft TOS?

Lol it's not violation of Microsoft TOS to show your gamertag in an online multiplayer game. Ever played cod?
i think it may only be tos if the game bypasses the restrictions poeple put on thier accounts. like a childs account cant be messaged etc. a lot of people on consoles have messaging and such turned off. how do we trade with them? they could use the tb but cant recieve messages.
"
"
volgaris wrote:
"
Dark Phynox wrote:

Lol it's not violation of Microsoft TOS to show your gamertag in an online multiplayer game. Ever played cod?

But CoD is another Xbox game - not a third party website. Not sure about this and truly wonder what MS would do about harassment complaints or the like.
"
Dark Phynox wrote:

But CoD is another Xbox game - not a third party website. Not sure about this and truly wonder what MS would do about harassment complaints or the like.

Most online multiplayer xbox/ps games have leaderboard info on a plethora of websites. This is normal
the gt being posted is not against any tos... i agree with ted.

they need to rethink this garbage. i refuse to recieve any messages from poe in my xbox messages. if the trade site pings my xbox itself then im quitting the game and demanding a refund.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info