widescreen resolution removed from the game.

"
XeoTech wrote:
I just looked at your wordpress webpage, where your image is hosted. What is on that webpage speaks volumes about who you are. Not to mention the 577 pages of your forum post history here, almost all of which is trolling and argument provoking. Your only M/O on here is trolling. Please go troll somewhere else.

thats literally the only thing he does for sure
"There are Penalties in the Game, no one's complaining about them"
Chris Wilson Exilecon 2019
Trolls gonna troll and white knights gonna white knight.

Bump. Fix this nonsense GGG.
Fix it, GGG!
Fix it, please!
"
XeoTech wrote:

I just looked at your wordpress webpage, where your image is hosted. What is on that webpage speaks volumes about who you are. Not to mention the 577 pages of your forum post history here, almost all of which is trolling and argument provoking. Your only M/O on here is trolling. Please go troll somewhere else.

i don't have a wordpress/website.

2/3 of the posts were from back when we had to make trade threads and bump them hourly.

lolz @ being unable to refute my argument, even at all, and resorting to criticizing the above. and not even getting that right, either.

the blind leading the... hey, there's a joke here about blind people and bigger monitors.

'everyone who posts a pic owns the site it was linked from'

lolz, and that was in response to me mentioning someone else criticizing bad faith arguments (while exclusively making them). the pool of irony is deep here.

"
Zucktheduck wrote:
Trolls gonna troll and white knights gonna white knight.

Bump. Fix this nonsense GGG.

lolz @ calling me a white knight for pages and now i'm a troll.

these are like... opposites. you can't even get your ad-hom consistent.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Sep 9, 2022, 5:16:07 PM
Staying on top til it's fixed, GGG.

Thank you also to the trolls for helping us with that!
MMMmmm... troll-bumps. :)
the fact that more than one of you guys think that bumps are beneficial adds to the comedy.

especially since the posts are timestamped
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
Zucktheduck wrote:
Staying on top til it's fixed, GGG.

Thank you also to the trolls for helping us with that!

Indeed!
"
robmafia wrote:
the fact that more than one of you guys think that bumps are beneficial adds to the comedy.

especially since the posts are timestamped

Do you really believe Chris sits there and reads thread after thread starting with the lowest timestamp? Well, in that case you are the comedian here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info