[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
snfflz wrote:
Took heart of Ice as per the leveling tree and went to see where my next point should go and the only other trees are completely different

feeling defeated

I dont understand, halp?

here is the tree that was recommended that seems to dead end after heart of ice: https://pastebin.com/PWizzxua

On bottom left, press where reads "Lv 1-2x: start leveling"
Last edited by Cjin on Sep 21, 2022, 3:12:31 PM
"
Snowbliz wrote:
thx for the answer, I meant Hunter's exalted, lol

The Helmet is ilvl 85, do you think I should try?

Tried on several helmets 75-79 Deafening Essence of Spite but never had good mods.

I dont find the Deafening Essence of Spite in my lake or maps:(

I would try. It is still 4/11 chance of getting one of the %int.

If you have Atlas specced to essences, you should be getting some pretty regularly from maps. Remember you can upgrade 3 essences to a higher one.
My strategy is always go for the bird in the hand first. Get the ilvl 75-79 helm first, get the % int, then you have something you can wear while farming the currency for an upgrade.

Essences are a good additional income source. I typically sell my essences for 300-400c after a bout of map farming. They are a consistent profit per map nearly all of the time. You do need to corrupt judiciously, though.
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 21, 2022, 8:33:57 PM
Does anyone know why I "stutter" when I'm cycloning in a middle of a bunch of mobs? I remember with the ascendant version of this build it was pretty smooth but it's not smooth with trickster. maybe it got something to do with them hitting me and something in the ascendant version ignoring that and trickster doesn't or it will if I make some changes?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Sep 21, 2022, 9:52:38 PM
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Does anyone know why I "stutter" when I'm cycloning in a middle of a bunch of mobs? I remember with the ascendant version of this build it was pretty smooth but it's not smooth with trickster. maybe it got something to do with them hitting me and something in the ascendant version ignoring that and trickster doesn't or it will if I make some changes?

The answer is: you are be stunned

My solution is use a corundum flask until I get Lv4 awakened cwc support.
But if you run on low tier maps(or can't get enough flask charges) I recommend to use Soul of the Brine King.
"
HoloSemmy wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

But if you run on low tier maps(or can't get enough flask charges) I recommend to use Soul of the Brine King.

can it be lvl 5 cwc awakened? i dont see lvl 4
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
"
HoloSemmy wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

can it be lvl 5 cwc awakened? i dont see lvl 4

Of course you can
I mean Lv4 is the level you need to be at least

Lv5+ awakened cwc support will give you "Avoid Interruption from Stuns"
and staff give you +1 socketed support gem level
Last edited by HoloSemmy on Sep 21, 2022, 11:24:00 PM
TLDR: Don't try to chaos-roll cluster jewels to get BS and Cold to the core.

I've tried to roll Blanketed snow and Cold to the core on rare cluster jewel with chaos orbs.. I was curious and had spare 150c ;p Only two times got BS and not with Cold to the core.. But I have that poe gambling addict friend to which I shared my results.. he couldn't ressist to not show, how his luck is superior to mine and lost 1,4k c getting nothing ;d
"
Koscigrob wrote:
TLDR: Don't try to chaos-roll cluster jewels to get BS and Cold to the core.

I've tried to roll Blanketed snow and Cold to the core on rare cluster jewel with chaos orbs.. I was curious and had spare 150c ;p Only two times got BS and not with Cold to the core.. But I have that poe gambling addict friend to which I shared my results.. he couldn't ressist to not show, how his luck is superior to mine and lost 1,4k c getting nothing ;d

:O

Surely Alt+Regal would be much preferable for that, if you *had* to try.

That said, I went through about 1K Alts trying to get a good % Int chest, it's not just the currency but the time wasted that could have just farmed me divines for a decent one. Though the market is pretty sparse to say the least. Luckily amulet and rings can carry this build a long way with relatively low investment this league.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Snowbliz wrote:
Hi, cannot roll the chest, no defeaning essences of spite:(

They are all over the place. See https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/exchange/Kalandra/YGzgtY.

Also, do NOT look for crusader chests. This is the search you should use: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Kalandra/LR63Lk7tn. There are 4 up now, just wait for them to log in. You can also reduce the int/es/evasion requirements if you wish.

Have you tried to buy some. I wsp over 200 guys and got 2 !! essence

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info