[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Guys I need help.
I'm playing on PS5 and targeting is awful, I'm not doing DMG most of the time. Does anyone know any fix to my problem? I love the build and don't want to reroll, but honestly it's pain in the ass when I can't face tank rare mob or map boss I do no DMG to them because I can't target them. Plz help
What are some thoughts on swapping Immortal Call from a CWDT setup to automation? I searched the thread and didn't find any specific mentions of that, just how Vortex isn't instant anymore and can't be automated.
"
AleraTuggles wrote:
What are some thoughts on swapping Immortal Call from a CWDT setup to automation? I searched the thread and didn't find any specific mentions of that, just how Vortex isn't instant anymore and can't be automated.

Immortal Call gives a short burst of damage reduction. By keeping it on CWDT, you ensure that it procs whenever you take a lot of burst damage, which is when this build can die. Because of the sheer amount of recovery, sustained damage is rarely dangerous. Accordingly, I would keep the CWDT setup.
Just want to know. Do you guys have some sort of recommended int at each stage of the game?

Currently, I have 1559 int with 1 cluster jewels. I'm struggle when trying to use CwC setup to clear some rare monster in the maps such as those from expedition or buff by tormented spirit.

I need to switch back to boss setup to make it not took a minute to kill them and this happen in yellow maps. So I want to know that if there are recommended int when I try to enter red tier maps or want to easily clear monster with CwC setup on tier 16 map.

My profile is public and the character that I mentioned is "HeyIce".
"
puttimeth wrote:
Just want to know. Do you guys have some sort of recommended int at each stage of the game?

Currently, I have 1559 int with 1 cluster jewels. I'm struggle when trying to use CwC setup to clear some rare monster in the maps such as those from expedition or buff by tormented spirit.

I need to switch back to boss setup to make it not took a minute to kill them and this happen in yellow maps. So I want to know that if there are recommended int when I try to enter red tier maps or want to easily clear monster with CwC setup on tier 16 map.

My profile is public and the character that I mentioned is "HeyIce".

It's not just about intelligence. Your support gems are at level 7. You have only one curse. Change those two and you probably double or triple your DPS.

BTW, flask don't stack, whether the base effect (like the 1500 armour on your two granite flasks) or your suffixes.
First time playing this build, 2 void stones down. Lots of upgrades still to go but struggling with the playstyle versus certain enemies - the delayed impact/targeting is frustrating. Is the idea that eventually there's so much damage it doesn't matter or is this just one of the cons?

"
Robbbb wrote:
First time playing this build, 2 void stones down. Lots of upgrades still to go but struggling with the playstyle versus certain enemies - the delayed impact/targeting is frustrating. Is the idea that eventually there's so much damage it doesn't matter or is this just one of the cons?

One of the cons. To get to full damage, you need to self cast for over a second, and enemies who move often will never get hit by all storms. However, the more damage you have, the faster they fall and the less it matters.
Any tips for me? (Public profile)
I don't feel tanky enough :(
Doing t11-14 rn

Also is no mana regen undoable for this build?
Last edited by Yamsan on Mar 31, 2024, 7:01:11 PM
"
Yamsan wrote:
Doing t11-14 rn

Roll a good Sadist Garb with good defense rolls and you should get 1,5k ES, which in turn means a lot more leech.

You can do no mana regen with a mana flask.
"
WinterHiko wrote:
"
Yamsan wrote:
Doing t11-14 rn

Roll a good Sadist Garb with good defense rolls and you should get 1,5k ES, which in turn means a lot more leech.

You can do no mana regen with a mana flask.

What about other upgrades what should I focus on.
The int rings r alr too expensive :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info