[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hey,
I wanted to ask you how impart is "attack while not moving"?
I'm playing on console and I can't set it this way.
"
Mixerusss wrote:
Hey,

Its nice to have for moving bosses. Then you klick on time and cast icerain and the boss will get damaged also he moves.
I played a lot of time without it, as i dont know how to set it up :-)
it worked for me.
"
Mixerusss wrote:
Hey,

Don't worry about it. I've never used it and have never noticed a difference.
Hey, i wanted to ask why we are using purity of elements and oaks flask for such overcap of ele res if using high ele res in gear + int would be enough.....

Answer would be appreciated.
"
Beyzix wrote:
Hey, i wanted to ask why we are using purity of elements and oaks flask for such overcap of ele res if using high ele res in gear + int would be enough.....

Answer would be appreciated.

As it turns out, even with purity of elements, it's difficult to max out resistances, mainly because int/str/dex are suffixes as well as resistances. So ya we need purity plus some of the passives that give us resistances.
Patch notes are out.

1. No more farming essences in white maps. Makes sense, but the downside is there's no use for white maps any more (after you've done them all.)

2. Tattoos are back. Did people try the +1 projectile tattoo in 3.22? Did that work well with icestorm?

Nothing else that appears to affect the build. We're back to the 3.22 version, though, sadly, so a bit of a dps & defense nerf. Maybe there's a use for Unnatural Instinct and tattoos, but I don't remember anyone mentioning that back then.
they returned only basic tattoos, and they also nerfed) so zero impact to us
Crazy Idea and forgive me if it already exists, but from what I can tell there are a lot of us "Dancing Queens". Has anyone thought about creating a discord for us all to hang out in? Would be great for trading hand-me-down items and asking questions for new players.
"
Graiaule wrote:

Nothing else that appears to affect the build. We're back to the 3.22 version, though, sadly, so a bit of a dps & defense nerf

How was the build performing in 3.22?
"
MrNonamer wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

Nothing else that appears to affect the build. We're back to the 3.22 version, though, sadly, so a bit of a dps & defense nerf

How was the build performing in 3.22?

Affliction league was like that long-ago league when you could equip 12 split personality gems and I had 4500 int. So saying 3.22 is a downgrade from that isn't saying anything negative about the build for 3.24. It'll still be a great build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info