[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

If I have maybe 3 divs on hand to try this what are some of the main purchases I ought to make (have a +1 tabula so leveling gear not really an issue) :o Maybe the golden oils?
Last edited by Naxek on Apr 19, 2023, 6:49:06 AM
"
Naxek wrote:
If I have maybe 3 divs on hand to try this what are some of the main purchases I ought to make (have a +1 tabula so leveling gear not really an issue) :o Maybe the golden oils?

2x 18% staff
Astramentis
Stampede
+50 int & res pieces for the other slots
Cold to the Core clusters x2
3x Fertile Mind
1x Brute Force Solution

That would be a decent start and probably be well under 2 div still. You don't need gold oils until way later. For starting Steelwood Stance and a 30 Int node are good anoints.

For the last div I would wait and see once you get to a decent level what is really needed - a really high eva/es chest is great once you get lab's done.
Hey thank you so much for your reply! Starting anew after a 10 div AG ripped to I still idk what. xD I'll work on grabbing that stuff and probably start leveling the character later this afternoon.
^^
Last edited by santjohn on Apr 19, 2023, 1:56:41 PM
@santjohn how to pm you in game?
Got the base really fast - how many Chance Orbs did you spend to get them zu WI?

edit - you just have to complain, got my first one 10 chance orbs later, now have to wait to get it over to my standard char :-)
Last edited by Naramie_VI on Apr 19, 2023, 4:02:51 PM
Hi, I want to try this build but I have a few questions: will it be possible in the end game to make Simulacrum 30, 100% delirium maps and expeditions? How many divs do you estimate to be able to do this very comfortably?
Yes, probably around 50-100 div I'd say.
"
Elocau wrote:
Hi, I want to try this build but I have a few questions: will it be possible in the end game to make Simulacrum 30, 100% delirium maps and expeditions? How many divs do you estimate to be able to do this very comfortably?

If you self craft your items, you must expend about 35~60 divs, no more then it

The prices below are for my build variant, not the kelvynn's one!

synth ring with % INT = 5 div - base to craft
synth ring with Frostbite = 1.5 div - base to craft
Synth amulet= 40c - base to craft
Synth belt= 1 div - base to craft
Fractured T1 int Sadist garb = 10c - base to craft
Fractured T1 int sorcerer gloves = 30c - base to craft
Forbidden flesh + flame = 17 div (Deadly Infusion) Optional
Wathcer's Eye Cold Pen = 4 Div (Optional)
Thread of Hope = 40c
Large Cluster BS + CttC 8 Small = 1.5 div
Stampede = 30c

note that skills and the essences/fossils used to craft are not included! The Forbiddens and the Watcher's Eye are opitional, but increases the damage alot!

Today i tryed the Chayula's Flawless Breachstone with my character.

Went smooth as i expected but i do not recomment anyone to do it this league!

Aparentry GGG removed the drops from the Flawless Breachstones (Reddit is on fire)!

Follow the video below:

https://youtu.be/NG0YTGm1ePo

Follow bellow the PoBs:

PoB for maps: https://pobb.in/cyWTRpy-KQ_t
PoB for Ubers: https://pobb.in/dax8foMBDuDw

I hope you guys enjoy, coz i dont... they killed my favorite farm spot :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info