Trade updates, Do not remove trade market!

As I understand it, people still prefer to use traditional trade?
Please keep the Trade Market in-game, on console, as-is. I tried trading with the Whisper method (PC method) on PS5, and it turned out that most players could only accept party invites from Friends. Actually, I didn't even know I had that setting on myself (which, it seems, is the default on PS), which means I could not be invited myself either.

And quite frankly, the thought of having to open up my PSN account to receiving random invites from strangers makes me uncomfortable. My PSN account feels much more "personal" than my POE account on PC, I don't want anyone inviting me randomly and spamming me.

Having both systems running in parallel is good though, because it allows me to look up the availability and pricing on the trade site, and then find the item on the trade market in-game.

And so, the addition of the site is definitely a plus, but the Trade Market is also pretty vital right now, at least on Playstation.
I think and hope they might be getting ready for crossplay, which is why this is getting implemented. that would be worth the tradeoff even tho I prefer the auction house.
"
minamo99 wrote:
I think and hope they might be getting ready for crossplay, which is why this is getting implemented. that would be worth the tradeoff even tho I prefer the auction house.

It will not be worth it, even if the www trade is amazing to price check items and finding special items but if they remove tradeboard it will only be usable for high value items. I personally get most of my currency for low value items. There is no way I will spend time trading those anymore if we get forced to meet in hideouts to do trades. For my part I would then remove 99% of my items from market.... Best is to keeep both, but if forced to choose I would take tradeboard definetly...
It will be good for it to be gone. I'm already loving it from these people posting massive chrom and stuff and not acceping. now we know who they are and can block them for ever getting our trade.
Today I got a trade whisper for a item I already sold 4 hours ago. Dont think it is working as intended.
Last edited by MaxW81 on Sep 2, 2022, 3:49:35 PM
The website has been nice to check what’s on the market, especially when looking for something specific. But no so much when it comes to the actual trading, all my trades this league have still gone through the board.
"
Filix80 wrote:
I wish they would add something for us, to whisper ourselves a link to the item on the tradeboard, so we can send an offer.

Great suggestion imo, if people don't like the whispering. let the trade site buy option open a box on your console screen to send a trade offer the "usual" way.
i agree!
Alan Leonardo Piovesan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info