[3.20] ❄️💀 Dream of the Endless - Cold SRS/Skeleton/Phantasm Summoner (SSF Viable, League Starter)💀❄️

"
yanzifan wrote:
Just wondering have you tried out melee skeleton? How viable is it?

They work, but they do gang up and block each other a lot. I prefer the ranged ones a LOT.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
The gloves having to be green and being socket starved is tough
Just curious, what other links would you use on the gloves besides the ones linked on the guide?
"
AtomicCB wrote:
The gloves having to be green and being socket starved is tough
Just curious, what other links would you use on the gloves besides the ones linked on the guide?

As Green you don't have that many options. It's Dash-Second Wind with curses and marks left.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
That's unfortunate, i still didn't get Phantasmal Summon Skeletons for Archers and i can't go mages for now on SSF, so i am doing SRS

Sniper's Mark is useless for me, and i am using Tempest Shield + Vitality instead of Grace and Vaal Haste

Is Elemental Weakness the best curse for SRS when you get a full green triad grip friend?
Last edited by AtomicCB on Jan 8, 2023, 1:37:09 PM
"
AtomicCB wrote:
That's unfortunate, i still didn't get Phantasmal Summon Skeletons for Archers and i can't go mages for now on SSF, so i am doing SRS

Sniper's Mark is useless for me, and i am using Tempest Shield + Vitality instead of Grace and Vaal Haste

Is Elemental Weakness the best curse for SRS when you get a full green triad grip friend?

Why can't you go mages? We know the recipe by now!

Anyhow, you want Ele Weakness + Frostbite for SRS, yeah.

Last edited by CantripN on Jan 8, 2023, 5:04:50 PM
Hey,
i don't understand, how you fit the 4 Auras ?
I got the 2 Aura Rings in Skill Tree, and those Mastery Skills,
but Hatred and Haste have both 33% Reservation and Determination and Grave have 28% Reservation.

Where does the additional Reservation Efficiency come from ?
Still leveling, but looked at the Gear on the first Page, there is nothing else with Mana Reservation, if i did not oversee something.
In PoB it is the same, it shows 11% unreserved Mana, but i do not see, where this comes from. I also searched for "Reservation" in the tree and didn't find anything else :D

Kind regards
"
Garusch wrote:
Hey,
i don't understand, how you fit the 4 Auras ?
I got the 2 Aura Rings in Skill Tree, and those Mastery Skills,
but Hatred and Haste have both 33% Reservation and Determination and Grave have 28% Reservation.

Where does the additional Reservation Efficiency come from ?
Still leveling, but looked at the Gear on the first Page, there is nothing else with Mana Reservation, if i did not oversee something.
In PoB it is the same, it shows 11% unreserved Mana, but i do not see, where this comes from. I also searched for "Reservation" in the tree and didn't find anything else :D

Kind regards

You only use Vaal Haste, not normal Haste :)

Ahh, now i understand. Thank you very much !
"
CantripN wrote:
"
AtomicCB wrote:

I just wanted at least a 5 Link Fleshcrafter or a generic 6 Link as last league i felt the damage wasn't that great compared to a couple to 3 leagues ago

On your Path of Building you added these Custom Modifiers on the Configuration screen

Culling Strike
Fortify
Nearby Allies have 30% increased Item Rarity
Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Nearby Allies have +10 Fortification
You and nearby allies gain 50% increased Damage
Nearby Enemies are Scorched
45% increased Effect of Scorch

Options:
/Nearby Enemies have -9% to Cold Resistance

Is that because of the Animate Guardian? what items are you using considering those modifiers?

"
AtomicCB wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:
"
AtomicCB wrote:

I just wanted at least a 5 Link Fleshcrafter or a generic 6 Link as last league i felt the damage wasn't that great compared to a couple to 3 leagues ago

On your Path of Building you added these Custom Modifiers on the Configuration screen

Culling Strike
Fortify
Nearby Allies have 30% increased Item Rarity
Nearby Allies have +50% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Nearby Allies have +10 Fortification
You and nearby allies gain 50% increased Damage
Nearby Enemies are Scorched
45% increased Effect of Scorch

Options:
/Nearby Enemies have -9% to Cold Resistance

Is that because of the Animate Guardian? what items are you using considering those modifiers?

Kingmaker (Axe) + Leer Cast (Helmet) + Legacy of Fury (Boots)

Can also use the helmet that drops from Aul in delve (a little better), and Dying Breath (Staff).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info