Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.20] ❄️💀 Dream of the Endless - Cold SRS/Skeleton/Phantasm Summoner (SSF Viable, League Starter)💀❄️

Excellent! Nice work on this.
Tried this out at 93. Loaded up most of the gear on a build that is pretty close (but NECRO). Have level 25 SRS and 24 Phantasm. 4G Gloves (100% cold convert)

This is nothing against the build creator, however a warning to everyone else... this build feels horrible compared to standard FIRE version.

As far as I can tell you won't be freezing things enough to matter and you're giving up a lot just to go cold for some reason? I love COLD/FREEZE minion builds as it typically adds tons of survivability but this build sadly doesn't do that.

Gone are the days or Redemption Sentry, Syndicate Operatives, or other similar cold freeze minion builds =(
IGN: SoulCinder
"
PerfectXtreme wrote:
Tried this out at 93. Loaded up most of the gear on a build that is pretty close (but NECRO). Have level 25 SRS and 24 Phantasm. 4G Gloves (100% cold convert)

This is nothing against the build creator, however a warning to everyone else... this build feels horrible compared to standard FIRE version.

As far as I can tell you won't be freezing things enough to matter and you're giving up a lot just to go cold for some reason? I love COLD/FREEZE minion builds as it typically adds tons of survivability but this build sadly doesn't do that.

Gone are the days or Redemption Sentry, Syndicate Operatives, or other similar cold freeze minion builds =(

Good feedback. I'd love to know what you specifically thought feels problematic?
Cold isn't so much about freezing other than shattering porcupines, it's just for more dps in return for gloves.

The main change is Spell Suppression instead of Block (which for some content is worse).

I imagine for late-game content minions feel worse in 3.19, but that's a league thing. Not quite sure the build has anything to do with it.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Last edited by CantripN on Aug 24, 2022, 1:07:40 AM
Just a small update:

Based on feedback from Ghazzy and others, don't use Animate Guardian this league.

It will die, you'll feel bad, maybe cry a little. Not worth it.

11/9 Update: GGG made changes to Minion Damage Taken from various skills. You can use AG now :)

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Last edited by CantripN on Sep 11, 2022, 10:35:25 AM
Am farming T16 maps, My AG is perfectly fine, Because you know, I actually put gear on it relevant to survival. If you're trying to min/max it for additional curses/etc as opposed to using it for what you CAN get away with, yeah it's probably going to die. But if you're going for simple shit like culling strike, you can still make it tanky enough to not worry about it.
Could someone please explain the pros/cons with this build over popcorn SRS? Want to play the skill but not sure which way to go. Thx
I can't understand the situation with INT here, you got 120 int and 242 is required to equip the wands...
"
I can't understand the situation with INT here, you got 120 int and 242 is required to equip the wands...

Just get the wands with the lower base type. Far less INT needed.

Small update, since I've started my 2nd char as this:
Phantasmal Summon Skeletons are FUN!

Costs next to nothing on trade, and makes for a very different play-style.
On paper, it's worse DPS than SRS (but enough to work), though they clear amazingly well and have great synergy with Phantasms.

I'm enjoying it a lot so far!

Links for this version:
Spoiler
6L (BBBGGG):
Phantasmal Summon Skeleton
Summon Phantasm
Minion Damage
Cold Penetration
Pierce (or Elemental Army, or Predator...)
GMP / Hypothermia (for bosses)

3L Trigger (GBB):
Desecrate
Flesh Offering
Sniper's Mark

3L (GGR):
Hatred
Vaal Haste
Generosity

4L (RBBB):
Animate Guardian (optional) / Meat Shield
Raise Spectre
Raise Zombie
Minion Life

4L Gloves (GG/GG):
Grace
Precision
--
Dash
Second Wind

4L (BBB/R):
Carrion Golem
Feeding Frenzy
Elemental Army
---
Determination

Last edited by CantripN on Sep 1, 2022, 8:49:33 PM
Update on Skeletons Archers:

Gear:
Spoiler

Level 75. Doing Red Maps, and it works :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info