[3.19] Frost Blades Berserker (League Starter/Versatile Budget Build)

Great news! I finally got around to updating the guide!
All pobs have been revised and updated from my experiences with 3.19. More emphasis on defenses was mandatory heading into this patch with the changes to AN. Found creative ways to keep all of our offensive fire power while bolstering all defenses across the board (Determination + Molten Shell + Ele Ailment Immunity). I revised low investment material to be more approachable at league start and the early days of a new league. I revised all crafting and trade links, devised better approaches to more efficiently target mods we want on items. We now have a 100c starter build to get you farming red maps and 10 divine final product that can handle all non uber content with some absolutely ridiculous clear potential for mapping with the new version of Death Rush ring (Adrenaline on a Berserker is busted). Highlighted better options to swap to with minimal investment and minimal micro managing for those that want to drop bossing content a little quicker. Added optional further investment for those that want to juice the build a bit more (these are all 100% unnecessary but there anyway) to the crafting section.

Will add a highlight video of bossing with the new additions (quite a bit of single target improvement) and example low investment farm options (Jungle Valley with Expedtion, Harvest, Essence and a few high value nodes) with the new Death Rush setup.

The only thing I have left to revise is the leveling section. I considered adding Purity of Elements as soon as its easily accessible to cover ailment immunity through some of campaign until you can get the items online to get it without the aura. Honestly I don't see Nightblade surviving this next patch but if it does I will update this and continue to work on the build further. Hope this helped some people find a viable off meta melee option that can come online quick and enable some respectable currency farming. Thanks for reading!
Last edited by jpypoe on Sep 28, 2022, 3:02:12 PM
Added example atlas passive setup.
Leveling a champ with hollow palm when I get a chance to test other ascendancy fully.
Will try Champ, Assassin, Raider.
Hey,

Back after a very long time and i don't get this:

"‣ 10-14% MS craft in Caverns (Act 2)
‣ 15-19% MS craft in Chamber of Innocence (Act 5)
‣ 20-24% MS craft from Epilogue
‣ 60-79% physical damage in The Ossuary (Act 5)
‣ 80-99% physical damage The Quarry (Act 9)
‣ 8-10% attack speed Dried Lake (Act 4)
‣ 11-15% attack speed Vastiri Desert (Act 9)
‣ Adds 9-12 to 8-21 physical Sewers (Act 3)
‣ Adds 11-15 to 23-27 physical The Ossuary (Act 5)
‣ Adds 18-24 to 36-42 physical The Quarry (Act 9)"

What are these crafts?
Bench crafts you need to discover when you are leveling. You just press them and you have them. If you need more info Im sure there is a ton of videos out there about the bench crafting.
"
Xenark wrote:
Hey,

Back after a very long time and i don't get this:

"‣ 10-14% MS craft in Caverns (Act 2)
‣ 15-19% MS craft in Chamber of Innocence (Act 5)
‣ 20-24% MS craft from Epilogue
‣ 60-79% physical damage in The Ossuary (Act 5)
‣ 80-99% physical damage The Quarry (Act 9)
‣ 8-10% attack speed Dried Lake (Act 4)
‣ 11-15% attack speed Vastiri Desert (Act 9)
‣ Adds 9-12 to 8-21 physical Sewers (Act 3)
‣ Adds 11-15 to 23-27 physical The Ossuary (Act 5)
‣ Adds 18-24 to 36-42 physical The Quarry (Act 9)"

What are these crafts?

These are some notable bench crafting options that you can discover throughout the campaign and where to find them.
How button intensive is this? I have always loved FB but I much prefer a simpler playstyle. Having to pres too many buttons is not really what I like.

Is it possible to play this build without pressing so many buttons?
Pretty much every option besides Berserker will be less button intensive lol.
Gladiator, PF, Raider, Assassin could work.
Great guide, build is exactly what Im looking for. In regard to leveling in 3.20 is Spectral Helix still the best choice to level with even with the nerf to rush maps at league start?
What do we do with the threshold jewels, since its been removed?
it hits the damage really hard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info