[3.19] Frost Blades Berserker (League Starter/Versatile Budget Build)

Pricing
Spoiler
Prices listed may not be current prices! Prices will naturally likely be much more expensive the earlier it is in the league and prices are always subject to change. I can’t predict the future. I’ve outlined a lot of ways to go about progressively upgrading your items with harvest and other cheap/efficient crafting methods. This is not some extensive high end crafting we are doing for this build but if you come here expecting to piece together everything by opening poe trade and not making any effort to budget or expecting to get everything online day 1-2 of the league at these prices then you won’t be happy. I’ve tried to be transparent with price expectations so no one is let down, hope this helps.

Updates
Spoiler
8/11: Added the meta Determination + Molten Shell tech as an option to the 1ex, 5ex, and 10ex builds. Make sure to check notes for adjustments needed to enable it. Can do the same for any of the leveling/mapping content, just adjust for mana and you'll need freeze mods on flasks or upgraded Brine King. Updated relevant pobs.
8/13: Fully revised 1ex and 5ex (items, skills, passives) for a more defensive minded overall build. Determination is now our defensive aura of choice. Removed 10ex pob and added the options to invest more to the budget section. Revised 1ex item choices to be even easier to gear (no cluster setup at all). Streamlined crafting suggestions. All pobs and guide content updated.
8/18: Updated all pobs for 3.19. Final revision of leveling and end game pobs. Added earlier adoption of Dagger (or Claw) + Nightblade Spectral Helix to smooth out early mapping. This is my last update, time to practice leveling while I can. Good luck!
9/28: All pobs have been updated. Revised low investment material to be more approachable at league start and the early days of a new league. Revised all crafting and trade links, devised better approaches to more efficiently target mods we want on items. We now have a 100c starter build to get you farming red maps and 10 divine final product that can handle all non uber content with some absolutely ridiculous clear potential for mapping with the new version of Death Rush ring (Adrenaline on a Berserker is busted). Highlighted better options to swap to with minimal investment and minimal micro managing for those that want to drop bossing content a little quicker. Added optional further investment for those that want to juice the build a bit more (these are all 100% unnecessary but there anyway) to the crafting section.

Videos
Spoiler
All videos from 3.19 on around 5 divine budget (2-3 week market)
‣ T16 Minotaur
‣ T14 Baran + Delirium
‣ T16 Mesa + Delirium
‣ Deathless Sirus

Credits:
Spoiler
I just wanted to preface this by pointing out that I’m still fairly new to many aspects of this game and I learned a lot from other guides and content creators. Credit to Kobeblackmamba for his work on LS Berserker builds and Spectral Helix leveling, Jungroan for his work with Spectral Helix Deadeye, and Fyregrass for his work on low effort farming strategies as that content served as a huge reference for some of what's being done here.

Contents:
‣ Introduction
‣ Pros/Cons
‣ PoBs
‣ Pantheon/Bandits
‣ Leveling/League Start
‣ Crafting and Trade Links
‣ Atlas Passives

Introduction:
Spoiler
"
Frost Blades is a cold melee attack skill that strikes with increased range, then has the secondary effect of releasing projectiles behind the struck enemies.

Frost Blades will obviously be the focus of this build. Its biggest value to me is how well it can balance being a monster clear build on a budget while still having respectable single target which normally separates most builds into two fairly clear groups. This build can serve as a great option for a league starter that can transition to an insane budget clear option for farming currency from high density content like Delirium and alters. We're using White Wind in conjunction with 2x Fight for Survival to enable some ridiculous offensive fire power and make capping suppression trivial on a budget. To compare to Lightning Strike (this will be asked) we get a built in defensive layer in freeze (we're realiably freezing up to Conquerors) and better budget throughput. Lightning Strike has a natural advantage for single target with projectile portion hitting with proper positioning + "tribal fury" effect, access to a relevant Point Blank and access to a Vaal version of the ability that further stimulates single target. It also just scales better the more you invest.

Pros/Cons:
Spoiler
Pros:
Budget:
great throughput for your investment, no need to shop/craft claws and shields progressively.
Clear
This build has some INSANE clear potential for the amount of investment. Single target is respectable enough to clear all non uber content on a budget but the build really shines for fast mapping.
Zoom
around 300% MS with Quicksilver active. Berserk speaks for itself.
League start:
great option with Spectral Helix 2H Axes, early access to a fully functional red mapper with minimal investment and low cost uniques on day 1.
Defensive Asssets:
We get fairly easy access to spell suppression cap and full elemental ailment immunity. We convert all evasion to armour so we have a heatlhy amount of physical mitigation coupled with 30% inc. effect Berserk, Fortify, leech and Elusive. 100% stun immunity and cheap jewel corruptions give us hinder and corrupted blood immunity for QoL. Standard Defiance Banner + Vaal Molten Shell tech to capitalize on armour and provide an on demand boost to survival. Chill and Freeze mobs offscreen thanks to 100% cold conversion and Frost Blade’s great coverage.

Cons:
Socket Pressure and Shield
Due to the nature of White Wind requiring you to not have anything equipped in offhand we're sacrificing 3 sockets and the ability to effectively block, along with everything else that can come from the shield slot.
Melee:
you need to stop to deal damage (many things we can outright face tank but some of the higher end boss mechanics like Uber Pinnacle fights and the more difficult invitations are going to be naturally much harder for this than a dedicated bosser with high mobility while doing damage)
Berserk:
it's a cool down (with proper usage and building we can get very high uptime, north of 70% on bosses, but you feel the offensive power drop/leave yourself vulnerable to big damage instances if you miss-time a warcry etc)
APM:
very heavy key bind usage (not for the feint of wrist, automated left click warcry is far less efficient (can use for leveling if you prefer but Withering Step is priority once its online) and we want to automate Withering Step anyway)
HC:
as it is currently constructed I wouldn't recommend this build for HC. While it can be molded to better approach that kind of content I think there are better builds for it.

PoBs:
Spoiler
Prices listed may not be current prices! Prices will naturally likely be much more expensive the earlier it is in the league and prices are always subject to change. I can’t predict the future.
DPS listed is with proper pob config. Flasks and guard skills are disabled by default.
All gems and alternatives are covered within the PoBs!
You will NEED the PoB Community Fork.
To import these, go to "import/export build" in PoB then at the bottom use "import from pastebin", copy/paste one of the following links, and click import.
PLEASE READ NOTES!

These pobs are updated for 3.19.

~100 Chaos 1.5-2m DPS, 93
Ultra budget, no clusters. Red map viable to accumulate funds for further investment:
https://pastebin.com/nDxa92wU

~10 Divine 6-7.5m DPS, 97
All content non uber viable, price breakdown included. Mapping setup is default with options for bossing included.:
https://pastebin.com/zpdywYcx

Leveling Pobs listed below need updates. I left them so you can use them as a reference for now.
Spoiler

‣ 2H Axe Spectral Helix Leveling (Normal Lab, 30):
https://pastebin.com/ncuCUKjt

‣ 2H Axe Spectral Helix Leveling (Cruel Lab, 50):
https://pastebin.com/tzDZYgjk

‣ 2H Axe Spectral Helix Leveling (Merc Lab, 66):
https://pastebin.com/y9AF3wsv

‣ Dagger Spectral Helix Early Mapping (Uber Lab, 81):
https://pastebin.com/u0urYGbQ

Pantheon/Bandits:
Spoiler
Always upgrade pantheons that are applicable, they’re very worth it.
Your pantheon should always be swapped ahead of time to compliment the content you're running, particularly when swapping from general mapping to specific bossing content.

Major:
Brine King upgraded for Freeze immunity is mandatory until you can get it from another source. I wouldn't recommend depending on flask mods for end game content. If you do get it from another source, the other options become available.
Lunaris for general mapping
Solaris for general bossing.
Arakaali for chaos/poison related content.

Minor:
Ryslatha and Abberath feel like the best two options. I do Ryslatha for bosses when I know Ignite won't be an issue and Abberath otherwise.
Shakari for chaos/poison related content.

Bandits:
If you really want to start Alira you can but I've just killed all for my league start test runs and it went fine. Ultimately we will want the +2 passives eventually.

Leveling/League Start
Spoiler
Would HIGHLY recommend a leveling filter that highlights all 2 hand axes while leveling. You should have something to highlight the higher level daggers and claws also, at least starting around act 9.
Progressive Two Handed Axe List
Dagger
Rune Dagger
Claw

Recipes:
‣ weapon + whetstone + magic or rare rustic sash (always look for new 2H axes to craft with this recipe, get links elsewhere if you have to)
‣ Vaal orb + Ancestral Warchief
‣ 10-14% MS craft in Caverns (Act 2)
‣ 15-19% MS craft in Chamber of Innocence (Act 5)
‣ 20-24% MS craft from Epilogue
‣ 60-79% physical damage in The Ossuary (Act 5)
‣ 80-99% physical damage The Quarry (Act 9)
‣ 8-10% attack speed Dried Lake (Act 4)
‣ 11-15% attack speed Vastiri Desert (Act 9)
‣ Adds 9-12 to 8-21 physical Sewers (Act 3)
‣ Adds 11-15 to 23-27 physical The Ossuary (Act 5)
‣ Adds 18-24 to 36-42 physical The Quarry (Act 9)

Vendor:
Always check for 2H axes and 4 links
ctrl + F, then ctrl + V
"
g-g-r|g-r-g|r-g-g|runner’s|serrated

Act 1
Spoiler

‣ Scion mule for Splitting Steel + Onslaught
‣ After Hailrake get Chance to Bleed, Ancestral Protector, Frost Blink (use Lapis amulet), War Banner. Take Quicksilver Flask quest reward
‣ After Lower Prison get Lifetap (level in swap)
‣ After Brutus get Leap Slam + Clarity + Smoke Mine + Enduring Cry (level this in swap and use for Labs) + Blind
‣ After Caverns get Spectral Helix

Links/gems/items:
‣ Spectral Helix + Onslaught + Chance to Bleed
‣ Ancestral Protector + Blind
‣ Leap Slam, War Banner, Smoke Mine, Clarity (do not level too high, 3 was enough for me)
‣ Swap: Lifetap (if not using), Enduring Cry
‣ At least 1 Sapphire Ring before Merveil
‣ MS boots
‣ Sockets: GGR (link), RG (link) 2R, G, B, Swap: 2R
‣ Flask: Life, Life, Life, Mana, QS
‣ End Level: 11-12
‣ Axe: Crafted Jade Chopper (9)

Act 2
Spoiler

‣ After Den take a second Quicksilver Flask as quest reward
‣ After Chamber of Sins get Herald of Purity, Herald of Ash and Blood Rage
‣ After Weaver get Faster Attacks

Links/gems/items:
‣ Spectral Helix + Onslaught + Chance to Bleed + Lifetap (if 4 link)
‣ Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Lifetap (buy another, keep level 1)
‣ War Banner, Herald of Purity, Blood Rage, Smoke Mine, Clarity (max level 3), Herald of Ash
‣ Swap: Lifetap, Enduring Cry
‣ 1x Topaz ring, 1x Ruby Ring
‣ Bench crafted MS boots
‣ Sockets: GGR(R) (link), GGR (link), RG (link), 2R, 2G, B and/or R, Swap: 2R
‣ Flask: Life, Life, Mana, QS, QS
‣ End Level: 20-21
‣ Axe: Upgraded Crafted Woodsplitter (13), Poleaxe (18)

Act 3
Spoiler

‣ After Crematorium get Vulnerability, Hatred, and Determination
‣ After Gravicious get General’s Cry

Links/Gems/Items:
‣ Spectral Helix + Onslaught + Chance to Bleed + Lifetap (if 4 link)
‣ Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Lifetap
‣ War Banner, Herald of Purity, Blood Rage, Smoke Mine, Clarity (max level 3), Herald of Ash, Vulnerability
‣ Swap: Lifetap, Determination, Enduring Cry
‣ Stash: General’s Cry
‣ Sockets: GGR(R) (link), GGR (link), RG (link), 3R, 2G, B and/or R, Swap: 3R
‣ End Level: 28-29
‣ Axe: Double Axe (23), Gilded Axe (28)

Act 4
Spoiler

‣ Can drop Clarity once you get 4 link for Lifetap
‣ Get Berserk after Voll (can use Dried Lake for xp if needed, want at least level 30)
‣ Complete Normal Lab, get War Bringer (drop Smoke Mine to alleviate socket and bind pressure if needed or you can continue using it)

Links/Gems/Items:
‣ Spectral Helix + Onslaught + Chance to Bleed + Lifetap
‣ Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Lifetap (level 1)
‣ War Banner, Herald of Purity, Blood Rage, Herald of Ash, Vulnerability, Berserk, General’s Cry (level 1)
‣ Swap: Determination, Enduring Cry
‣ Sockets: GGRR (link), GGR (link), RG (link), 6R, G, Swap: 2R
‣ End Level: 35-36
‣ Axe: Shadow Axe (33)

Act 5
Spoiler
‣ Take Granite Flask for quest reward (stash for now or replace a life flask with it)
‣ After Kitava, use currency on flasks and bench craft flasks (Bleed/Freeze most important), weapon, boots > resists > life)

Links/Gems/Items:
‣ End Level: 39-40
‣ Axe: Jasper Axe (37)

Act 6
Spoiler
‣ After Lilly, get CWDT, Immortal Call, Assassin’s Mark (keep level 1, stash for now), Poacher's Mark (drop Vulnerability), Mark on Hit, Determination (drop Herald of Purity), Skitterbots (drop Herald of Ash), and Precision (keep at level 1 for now)
‣ Work on these gems also to prepare for Frost Blades: Frost Blades, Multistrike, Nightblade, Added Cold, Increased Crit Strike, Elemental Damage with Attacks, Hatred, Flame Dash, Whirling Blades, Withering Step, Vaal Ancestral Warchief and Vaal Molten Shell if you want to use it over Immortal Call

Links/Gems/Items:
‣ Spectral Helix + Onslaught + Chance to Bleed + Lifetap
‣ Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Lifetap (level 1) + Mark on Hit
‣ CWDT (level 1) + Immortal Call (level 3)
‣ War Banner, Determination, Blood Rage, Berserk, General’s Cry (level 1), Precision (level 1), Skitterbots, Poacher's Mark
‣ Swap: Frost Blades + Nightblade + Increased Crit Strikes + Hatred + w/e supports
‣ Stash: Enduring Cry, Flame Dash, Whirling Blades, Withering Step, Assassin's Mark
‣ Sockets: GGRR (link), RGRG (link), RG (link), RR (link), 4R, 3G, B, Swap: 3G, 1B + w/e
‣ End Level: 45-46
‣ Axe: Timber Axe (41), Headsmen Axe (45)

Act 7
Spoiler
‣ Around 50 with trials complete you can do Cruel Lab, take Aspect of Carnage
‣ Drop Mana Flask after leech passive (equip Granite flask)
‣ Take Diamond flask for quest reward (stash for now)

Links/Gems/Items:
‣ Flask: Life, Life, Granite, QS, QS
‣ End Level: 50-51
‣ Axe: Labrys (48)

Act 8:
Spoiler
‣ End Level: 55-56

Links/Gems/Items:
‣ Axe: Abyssal Axe (55)
‣ Axe: Gutting Knife (56)

Act 9:
Spoiler
‣ Farm BA for a few levels, currency, + 2x Divine Life Flask (craft for ailments: Bleed/Freeze/Shock/Curse > others)

Links/Gems/Items:
‣ End Level: 63-64
‣ Axe: Karui Chopper (58, highest base damage)
‣ Dagger: Ambusher (60)
‣ Rune Dagger: Slaughter Knife (58), Ezomyte Dagger (62)
‣ Claw: Eye Gouger (64)

Act 10
Spoiler
‣ Before Kitava do Merciless Lab, take Flawless Savagery. Stash Sulphur Flask and switch to Diamond Flask. (Work towards Blind passive nodes now and drop Blind support)
‣ Take Silver Flask for quest reward. Drop Onslaught for Vicious Projectiles after Silver Flask. Drop one Quicksilver for Silver. Drop Poacher's Mark for Assassin's Mark. Choice of Granite or Diamond for last slot.

Links/Gems/Items:
‣ Spectral Helix + Vicious Projectiles + Chance to Bleed + Lifetap
‣ Leap Slam + Faster Attacks + Lifetap (level 1) + Mark on Hit
‣ CWDT (level 1) + Immortal Call (level 3)
‣ Ancestral Protector, War Banner, Determination, Blood Rage, Berserk, General’s Cry (level 1), Precision (level 1), Skitterbots, Assassin's Mark (level 1)
‣ Swap: Frost Blades + Nightblade + Increased Crit Strikes + Hatred + w/e supports
‣ Stash: Enduring Cry, Flame Dash, Whirling Blades, Withering Step, Assassin's Mark
‣ Sockets: GGRR (link), RGRG (link), RR (link), 5R, 2G, 2B, Swap: 3G, 1B + w/e
‣ Flask: Life, Life, Diamond or Granite, Silver, QS
‣ End Level: 65-66
‣ Rune Dagger: Imperial Skean (66) (Terror Claw, Gemini Claw, and Sai also become available when you start mapping)

Once the campaign is done you’ll probably want to look to do your respec quests and start atlas progression. It won’t take long to accumulate funds for FB transition. Upgrading your pantheon (Brine King freeze immunity until you have ailment immunity especially) and Uber lab are big priorities. We need to do betrayal for Vorici inc damage while leeching glove mod. Included a yellow map PoB for a reference of what your passive tree should be progressing towards with Dagger/Nightblade Spectral Helix until you can afford transition to FB. Would recommend focusing on Harvest, Essence and Expedtiion for atlas passives early. You can take advantage of the chaos recipe to help build your early funds. Chaos Recipe Enhancer app. AVOID NO LEECH AND NO REGEN MAP MODS AND ALSO AVOID ELE REFLECT UNTIL YOU HAVE AWAKENED ELEMENTAL DAMAGE WITH ATTACKS SUPPORT!

Crafting and Trade Links
Spoiler
Prices listed may not be current prices! Prices will naturally likely be much more expensive the earlier it is in the league and prices are always subject to change. I can’t predict the future.

Crafting:
We convert all evasion to armour for more physical mitgation and 100% stun immunity. This means we can use dexterity bases for cheaper cost and easier time targeting spell suppression.

Total cost of everything minus non awakened gems and flasks: ~9.5 divine
Cost Breakdown and craft notes with clickable links: (Current/1.5 month prices)

Helmet:
1. Base, high armour and/or evasion with 30% berserk enchant - 20-25c
2. Quality to 20% + Alchemy
3. Deafening Essence of Loathing 8c per
We want life, resists and open prefix.
4. Bench craft projectiles pierce an additional target.
5. 7% mana reservation from eater implicit, 1/44 @ 1c per (lesser eldritch ichor)
6. physical damage recoup from exarch implicit, 1/29 @ 1c per (lesser eldritch ember)
Total: ~100c + 8c per Loathing

Amulet:
Pandemonius - 30c
Annoint - 20c
Total: ~50c

Weapon:
White Wind with best stats you can find (prioritize damage, attack speed, enough suppression to cap), quality to 20%
Total: ~25c

Body Armour:
1. Base, ilvl 86 Hunter Zodiac Leather 15-20c
2. Quality to 20% + Alchemy
3. Harvest reforge crit 3c per
We want T1 suppression for cap, Life, attacks have X to critical strike chance and open suffix. It's surprisingly easy to roll a decent one with a pure dexterity base.
4. Bench craft chance to avoid elemental ailments
5. 1500 fusings for 6 link from crafting bench 250c
6. Chromatic orb to 3G, 2R, 1
Total: ~300c

Gloves:
1. Base, ilvl 86 Slink Gloves 5c
2. Quality to 20%, Alchemy
3. Deafening Essence of Greed 2c per
We want T2 suppression for cap, resists and open prefix.
4. Bench craft inc. damage while leeching (alternatively you can get pierce here too)
5. projectiles pierce 1 additional target from eater implicit, 1/37 @ 1c per (lesser eldritch ichor)
6. strike skill target 1 additional nearby enemy from exarch implicit , 1/47 @ 1c per (less eldritch ember)
Total: ~125c

Belt:
I'm just using a Leather belt with as much life and resists as possible.
If you have an open prefix you can craft inc. ele damage with attacks.
If you have an open suffix you can craft inc. chaos resists against dot or elemental/chaos resists combo.
~20c

Boots:
1. Base, ilvl 86 Slink Boots 5c
2. Quality to 20%, Alchemy
3. Screaming Essence of Zeal 1c per
We're looking for T2 suppression for cap, life and open suffix.
4. Bench craft chance to avoid elemental ailments
5. 15% chance to avoid elemental ailments from eater implicit, 1/29 @ 1c per (lesser eldritch ichor)
6. drops brittle ground while moving from eldritch implicit, 1/44 @ 2.5c per (grand eldritch ember)
Total: ~150c

Rings:
1. Base, ilvl 84 Shaper Unset Ring - 5c
2. Screaming Essence of Spite 1c per
We want life and resists with open prefix.
3. Bench craft non channeling skills have -X mana cost
I swap between Mark of the Elder (bossing) and Death Rush (mapping), both are 20c or under.
Total Cost: ~80c

Watcher's Eye:
~40c

Large Thread of Hope
~80c

2x Fight for Survival:
Corrupted Blood immunity - 20c
Hinder Immunity - 10c

Large Cluster:
~100c

Medium Cluster:
~15c

Small Clusters:
Enduring Composure - 40c
Spiteful Presence - 50c base + harvest reforge cold ~3c per (very easy to target)

Awakened/Alternate Quality Gems:
Elemental Damage with Attacks - 2 divine (level it yourself, 5/20 is fine)
Added Cold Damage - 5/20 is about 100c
Phantasmal Ancestral Protector - 1 divine

Optional Further Investment:
Spoiler

‣ The Interrogation (~50c) (This enables alternate ailments. Quite good for higher end single target where freeze is a non factor but you’ll need to either drop Enduring Composure completely or get a lot of levels to enable it. I prefer freeze’s extra defensive layer for mapping but this is really good to push damage. Can swap exarch boot implicit to inc Elusive effect or something else)
‣ Bottled Faith (~5 divine)
‣ Tukohama Forbidden Jewels (8 Divine, replace Thread of Hope)
‣ Double Mod Watcher's Eye Hatred Added Cold Damage + Precision Increased Attack Damage (~10 divine)
‣ Boot enchant for cold penetration if you haven't killed recently (run the labs yourself)

Atlas Passives
Spoiler
I’d like to preface this section’s content with the idea that atlas passives are very customizable and personal. I’d highly recommend you do what I did and look at a few approaches and alter them to fit how you want to play the game. I’d say overall, emphasis on mostly “clearing” content where pack size is important and you can maximize your skill set with this build is really the only thing necessary. There’s a lot of different content that falls into this category, just research ahead of time what that content looks like for currency generation at different levels of investment. I’ve provided an example low investment approach for the content stated below. Please read the notes section!

Example Low Investment Atlas Tree— Eldritch Altars, Expedition, Harvest, Essence, Strongboxes with Shrines and Delve nodes to boost character power

Last edited by jpypoe on Oct 4, 2022, 10:56:18 AM
Last bumped on Dec 15, 2022, 5:13:51 PM
Reserved
Amazing guide, very detailed, thanks alot for it, pretty sure it will help alot of people.
@chechex Thanks! I really enjoy theory crafting (very therapeutic, when I have time of course) so the build is constantly evolving and improving. GL
Last edited by jpypoe on Aug 11, 2022, 1:05:39 PM
Frostblades has always been a premier clear skill, looks like this guide has a solid foundation to get into maps and jamming while you spec up to scale single target

thumbs up for guide!
@frawrst thanks! Going through patch notes now and at a glance it looks like we avoided any negative changes. Looking forward to digging further to see all the ways we benefited! One thing of immediate note: Lightning Strike lost its double melee strike component so I’d imagine FB will be much more popular now and prices will increase a bit (in Divine Orbs of course lmfao)

E: My mistake, it was a bug where LS was occasionally hitting 3 times when it shouldn’t have been that they fixed? LS is still a very good option, particularly for higher scaling options, and will be very popular still effectively saving our budget efficiency. I wouldn’t be surprised if things are a bit more expensive if this gets popular, though.
Last edited by jpypoe on Aug 12, 2022, 8:27:18 AM
Fully revised 1ex and 5ex (items, skills, passives) for a more defensive minded overall build. Determination is now our defensive aura of choice. Removed 10ex pob and added the options to invest more into the 5ex pob. Revised 1ex item choices to be even easier to gear (no cluster setup at all). Will revise every other part of the guide to compliment the changes and revisit a more offensive alternative option when I have time.
Last edited by jpypoe on Aug 13, 2022, 12:41:35 PM
You think this is up to feared viable?
@drazyhaze viable yes but I think there are naturally other builds that would be better, of course.
The budget damage output of White Wind + 2x Fight for Survival is honestly ridiculous but FB is inherently better for clear content, like REALLY good on a budget for trade league. I think this build can carry you to clear all content besides Ubers on a relatively small budget. Remember we can do stuff like The Feared as blue invitations for progression but I don’t think this build is ideal for farming it with currency making in mind. You can certainly farm conquerors, shaper guardians, Sirus, etc along side your preferred high density content (this build is quite good for budget delirium farming early in league) and make good currency.

E: Something you can consider if you’re more interested in bossing content like the higher invitations or Uber fights specifically is to take the setup and mold it for Spectral Helix. New unique gloves with 100% cold conversion is a good option to keep it budget and enable you to use most of everything else being done here
Last edited by jpypoe on Aug 14, 2022, 9:16:27 AM
Yeah thats kinda what I was thinking. I've ran Zerk FB several times in the past and there is definitely a wall along the way, but either way its a great mapper and a super fun skill.

Thanks for the effort in the build :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info