Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra Teasers

"
VernerHolt wrote:
The "put your item in" chance is supposed to be rare and be treated more like Double corruption in Atzoatl. It's intended to be extreme RNG.
You also seem to not think in terms of economy changing. Exalts will be cheaper than even in 3.19 leading to simple Mist bait jewelry crafts. alt spam and item for two desirable mods and regal +3 exalt slam for an item with a decent chance to have 3 desirable mods and 3 mediocre mods. Use the mists and hope for the good mods to hit big.
If fractured jewelry items will be affected by the mist correctly and fractured mods will be upgraded, you can probably get decent mist bait with just a few exalts worth of bubblegum currency.

@VernerHolt and Thesuffering:
At least you guys get it right!
Some things get buffed, others get nerfed.
While maybe some nerfed things get a new tool to outperform their nerf, with potential of getting even stronger than prenerf. (like the dots imo)

My favourite build last season got it´s life sustain more than halved and now takes 6% more elemental damage on top of that. I don´t see any point in crying about it.. but i guess some people like complaining :D
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Thesuffering wrote:

It isn't just one mod. You can have up to 3 good mods and that mod i refer to will boost damage significantly over previous leagues. Like assuming 60 amulet and 40 ring are maximum, you get 213% more damage total from the 3 jewelry pieces from just DOT multi compared to 65% more damage from rings and amulets in the past from just DOT multi. Obviously it is an end game thing however. But you cant use mirrored items in the crafting bench AFAIK so it will be difficult to get top tier gear this season. If you arent using the bench, then sure you are weaker.

EDIT:Just realized DOT multi isn't multiplicative like I thought. So it is 140% more vs 56% more.

And now turn on your head and think about how rare it is to get 3 necessary mods and stop talking nonsense. Play the game already before you declare that this is a buff of DoT builds.
Stop trolling me and wasting my time. Open the ring mods page after all. Or amulets. Look at the DoT builds and imagine how difficult it is to craft the necessary items so that they can then risk them on a mirror-bench, which also rarely appears on maps.
And maybe then you will stop talking nonsense about how easy it is to get 3 necessary mods. Despite the fact that you don't even take into account that at the same time you get 3 negative mods. And you can't edit any of this, much less use catalysts.

You use Catalysts before you use the league mechanic?

My Tr Champ Ammy has the following :

Crafted Life+Mana Regen
Adds 15-27 phys damage to attacks
+1 Chaos skill gem level

T1 Chaos Dot Multi (24%)
T2 Dot Multi (23%)
12% increased Cold Damage

I hit Hunter bases with Chaos rerolls in Harvest, if it landed the right mods I'd gain +1 gem level, and another 46% Dot Multi
Big gain with minimal losses on the negatives. (That Dot multi +gem lvl is around 10 mil more dps)
Last edited by I Denizen I on Aug 17, 2022, 5:31:29 PM
"
aggrofee wrote:
@VernerHolt and Thesuffering:
At least you guys get it right!
Some things get buffed, others get nerfed.
While maybe some nerfed things get a new tool to outperform their nerf, with potential of getting even stronger than prenerf. (like the dots imo)

My favourite build last season got it´s life sustain more than halved and now takes 6% more elemental damage on top of that. I don´t see any point in crying about it.. but i guess some people like complaining :D

I think some people just have to play the game to understand. These would be better than mirror tier items if you get the right rolls. That said it would also depend if you can use synthesized jewelry on there. Hitting preferred 3 mods on 7% attribute implicit mod jewelry with catalysts would be worth multiple mirrors imo for example.
I really like the new Grand Spectrum jewels, very cool

I usually used 3 res spectrums to cover my resistances in white/yellow maps, as they were usually dirt cheap, so I can focus on my gear, and drop them later.

45% inc life with 3 life spectrums, that's certainly interesting for some builds, also for endgame.
Edit: especially for builds that dont want to travel to the center life wheel or buy those small life cluster jewels. Having options is always good.
Last edited by DerPestmann on Aug 17, 2022, 10:47:36 PM
While the nerfs are shit, i greatly apreciate the qol of being able to search by coordinates. This is a non ironic thumbs up and thank you.
Last edited by teodar1987 on Aug 18, 2022, 4:00:51 AM
"
DerPestmann wrote:

I usually used 3 res spectrums to cover my resistances in white/yellow maps, as they were usually dirt cheap, so I can focus on my gear, and drop them later.

45% inc life with 3 life spectrums, that's certainly interesting for some builds, also for endgame.
Edit: especially for builds that dont want to travel to the center life wheel or buy those small life cluster jewels. Having options is always good.

The new grand spectrum jewels will be expensive, I have zero doubt of that.
2 life 1 endurance charge jewel adds a LOT of defensive potential to any life based build that doesn't have reliable endurance charge generation. I don't know how they're limiting access to them, if they can drop in all content they're going to be extremely desirable. Probably going to shift Expedition Gwen rolls towards picking jewels all the time.
"
VernerHolt wrote:
"
DerPestmann wrote:

i'm somewhat surprised they limited it to 3 still, as open sockets are rather difficult to come by. Why not reward a player who wants to fully invest into sockets by providing a higher limit?
"
DerPestmann wrote:
Probably going to shift Expedition Gwen rolls towards picking jewels all the time.

Good luck with the "picking all the time" part about using the scarcest gwen currency. You always pick them anyway because you cant use her most expensive currency for any other item she has, only jewels.

"
fuxxnuts2 wrote:
"
DerPestmann wrote:
i'm somewhat surprised they limited it to 3 still, as open sockets are rather difficult to come by. Why not reward a player who wants to fully invest into sockets by providing a higher limit?

This would be extremely abusable in so many different ways. Limit 3 is really powerful by itself already.
Arian Synthesis of G3
Last edited by Pelagoth on Aug 18, 2022, 7:11:17 AM
"
VernerHolt wrote:

The "put your item in" chance is supposed to be rare and be treated more like Double corruption in Atzoatl. It's intended to be extreme RNG.

What? Are you ok?

"
VernerHolt wrote:

You also seem to not think in terms of economy changing. Exalts will be cheaper than even in 3.19 leading to simple Mist bait jewelry crafts. alt spam and item for two desirable mods and regal +3 exalt slam for an item with a decent chance to have 3 desirable mods and 3 mediocre mods. Use the mists and hope for the good mods to hit big.

And now finally calculate what each such chance will cost. Not only is it a huge problem to craft just 1 ring for yourself, but there is also a huge chance of turning it into garbage on the mirror bench. Stop talking nonsense, you're just wasting my time.

"
VernerHolt wrote:

If fractured jewelry items will be affected by the mist correctly and fractured mods will be upgraded, you can probably get decent mist bait with just a few exalts worth of bubblegum currency.

It looks like it's really trolling.
[Removed by Support]
"
I Denizen I wrote:

+1 Chaos skill gem level
T1 Chaos Dot Multi (24%)
T2 Dot Multi (23%)

And now check how much it all costs. And also what is the probability of losing this item. In addition, count HOW MANY of these items you will lose before you get the right one. Did you craft anything at all in this game? Because everything you write is some kind of nonsense.
[Removed by Support]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info