nothing to see

If you pay any attention to this forum its obvious the best way to give away your keys is to make children with ADD act like morons with stupid forum games.

I mean its nice to give away the keys and all, but seriously, the things people ask others to do on this forum for a key are just degrading.

people need to get some self respect.
I think you should convince a friend to play PoE with you, because playing with friends is awesome.
There must be someone you know who didn't like D3 at all and with your key you can really help him :)

Cheers
"
TheFritz wrote:

If you pay any attention to this forum its obvious the best way to give away your keys is to make children with ADD act like morons with stupid forum games.

I mean its nice to give away the keys and all, but seriously, the things people ask others to do on this forum for a key are just degrading.

A word of wisdom indeed. We can be best pals in open beta XD
Last edited by liokristo on May 21, 2012, 12:16:58 PM
The fairest way would be to give the key to someone who has decent knowledge of the game to be honest. That shows the person has general interest in the game in a long term sense and would probably actually care about the balance of the game.
I personally think, that the key should be given to a person, who:
-has been waiting for the longest period of time
-is active on forum.

My opinion on this is, that even people who SPAM forums should get a chance to get a key. Why? Because if you ask a lot for a key it shows that you really care for it. You can of course disagree with that, in fact I don't agree with that in 100% (even if that's my idea :P) because people are different. Some will spam key requests to show that they care, some will resort to more creative ways of telling "I care for this game".

To sum it up I would say, that a key should go to a person that has been around for the longest, and simply CARES for this game the most. I don't know how to ferify how much does a person really CARE, but that's up to the author of this topic :).

Cheers! :)

Give the second key to the first person to correctly guess your dog's name. One guess per account.

It's relatively fair, different, and easy to do.
The scientific man does not aim at an immediate result. He does not expect that his advanced ideas will be readily taken up. His work is like that of the planter — for the future. His duty is to lay the foundation for those who are to come, and point the way.

~Nikola Tesla
Since I've here for awhile, I found out there are 3 kinds of people.. The one who can count and the other one can't. It's just complicated!
Just give us the final verdict and were good.
I bet Gwizz41 is laughing to our a..ses right now XD
Last edited by liokristo on May 21, 2012, 12:55:26 PM
"
TheFritz wrote:

You have a good point there.
Just saw a dude who first joined the forums yesterday, and was logged in about 5 mins, no posts, and now he got beta!
UNFAIR!
I think that a good way to give it away would be to have a quiz about the history of the game or just pick one at random with at least 20+ forum posts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info