nothing to see

closed
Last edited by Gwizz41 on Dec 4, 2012, 6:19:07 PM
Hi mate....
Just like you, I've played alot isometric rpg games and inevitably I ended up here as well :D. At these point, I've seen people trolling over the net as which is the best and why would I even bother. I'm pretty sure you what I'm talking about and needless to mention them after all.
I'd love to have the key asap and hopefully to be able to post regarding (if found) bugs/exploits/imbalances throughout ongoing beta test development of the game until its final release. This is the only way I can think of since I don't have "money" to spare.
To contribute my vast compendium knowledge about gaming experiences throughout time would be great if I drop it on the forum instead!
This is just my humble request. A generous key would be much appreciated! Thank you.
I think a fair way would be for maybe a lore quiz based on our current knowledge of the game and its background. -Edit- Actually cross that idea, it would be too easy, how about You think of a number between 1-100 and the closest one within a limited amount of time gets the key, one guess per person.
Last edited by berrinrules on May 21, 2012, 4:10:29 AM
Hi, I followed the development of this game for about a month now (i know its not much but, that is when i heard of the game).

I played the beta weekend and wow this game is good. i read loads about it but never played it before the weekend. Also i never played these kind of games, so i was thrilled by how good it is executed, the graphics and engine!

in the game, since i knew some stuff i helped others and made friends, but unfortunately i cannot play since im not a beta member. i know, you tell me pay 10 dollars... but im a student and living alone and cannot afford :/

if i get the beta key, at least the No.2, i would be really grateful and will help the community.

Thank you
i think the fairest is to give the key to someone who posts that has been waiting the longest =]
Hello Gwizz41,my suggestion would be creating something creative and related to PoE like fan art, a song,maybe even some food or miniture statue of some of the in game characters. Realy willing to play this game whatsoever.
Oh and I have been waiting for 5 months now...so yeah,hope you like my idea.

-LainexKinda
Last edited by LainexKinda on May 21, 2012, 4:26:35 AM
1.People why think they deserve it enter a reason why they do.
(Is your bullshit detector tingling on how their house burned down and dingoes killed their baby?Do you think you shouldn't take their word? Well worry no more, this was just to get a list of people who are interested!)
2.check their profiles and see how active they are.

3.give to the most deserving user you see in the post,based on how long they've lurked,how active they are and (if applicable) how well they do on their youtube channel in terms of isometric RPGs.
I'd think this would be fair for unlucky people who haven't gotten one yet.

(I just created an account because i forgot to a month ago. :/)

Good luck!

EDIT:it appears ognaf got a simpler version of my answer up first.There goes my chances....
Last edited by wombatengineer on May 21, 2012, 4:21:37 AM
I think the only 100% fair way to do it would be to use a random number generator- use it to generate a random number and then pick a comment, which has been posted in that order.
This would be fair to everyone, however, I think it would be better if you picked from the people who were here longer. This is going against myself, because I am new to this forum, but I can imagine how frustrated the older users have to be.
Thats just my 2 cents.

EDIT:
-I read the other suggestions and this is what I think about those:
Fan art- this isnt really fair, because not everyone has the talent to do art and some users are obviously more talented and created then others, which would give them advantage for obvious reasons.
Telling you why they deserve it- this isnt fair either for the same reasons really. Not everyone can explain themselves the same way and not everyones english is on the same level. The way someone writes can influence the judges opinion.

In conclusion- picking a random user is the only 100% fair way to pick a winner, because it is not influenced by factors that the competition participants cannot influenced. Any other way of choosing a person gives someone some kind of advantage.
Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Last edited by thegameplaysk on May 21, 2012, 4:55:53 AM
"
berrinrules wrote:
I think a fair way would be for maybe a lore quiz based on our current knowledge of the game and its background. -Edit- Actually cross that idea, it would be too easy, how about You think of a number between 1-100 and the closest one within a limited amount of time gets the key, one guess per person.

-Lore Quiz?! we haven't actually been in the game since were ain't beta users yet ;)

"
LainexKinda wrote:
Hello Gwizz41,my suggestion would be creating something creative and related to PoE like fan art, a song,maybe even some food or miniture statue of some of the in game characters. Realy willing to play this game whatsoever.
Oh and I have been waiting for 5 months now...so yeah,hope you like my idea.

-Not everyone is evenly born ARTIST!

"
ognef wrote:
i think the fairest is to give the key to someone who posts that has been waiting the longest =]

-Everyone waited but numerically not the same as others but still they waited ;p

-------------------------------------------------------------
"To create a constructive suggestion/comments are the best way to contribute to our dedicated devs since the game is under beta development. This is the only support we can do right now for those who are incapable of purchasing the key or whatever reasons might be."
Hi, You should paste your key here, and mix up the last 5 digits/letters. So, everyone can quess the last part of the key. And who got it right, well, he/she is the lucky winner :)
[Sorry about my bad English]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info