Mjolner Indigon Manabond CWC Arc low life evasion

Here is my Mjolner Manabond Cast while Channeling Arc build.
Its a bit different than other Mjolner Indigon builds, stacking Strength, Intelligence, and Dex.

Shapers touch gloves, are a huge boost to Energy shield, mana, accuracy, and evasion. Cyclopean coil give a nice attribute boost along with Ignite and Shock immunity.

Indigon gives a ton of damage to Manabond, and Arc, casting Arcane Cloak is the trigger to get it rolling. There will be a point where you dont have enough mana to pay the Indigon so just try to make it last a bit longer with high mana regen.

Cyclone Cast while Channeling Arc is an enjoyable way to clear maps. This build gives Arc a good amount of DPS for clearing, also Arc can inflict shock, exposure. Awakened Cast While Channeling gives immunity from stun interruptions.

Heres my Standard gear, with gem links, plus a few good enchants and corrupts.

Note* Getting life for this build is good. We get +30 ES for each 100 life reserved with The Ivory Tower chest. Also gives us life to use for leveling up Clarity.

Auras: Wrath, Grace, Discipline, Zealotry ( or Determination), Clarity.

Try and get chaos resist, either on rings or boots.

Here is the tree link level 95:
Some notable passives: Pain Attunment, Elemental Overload, Iron Will, Ghost Dance, Ghost Reaver, Utmost Intellect, Utmost Might (amulet), Mind Drinker

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABgUCcAOaBAcIZwthDXwOSBEtEYwUsBVQGDwYVh8CHxgngyj6KyYsnC0fL28v2jJxNsU8LT3sPw1Bh0NjQ8hHBklPSVFMs08EUEJR-1IpUzVV4FZIVytXyVhaWG1d8l8qX2pkM2S9aPJqG2pDa8hwu3FNcWJ1KnvXfEuCHoLHg1-DzIm3jr6PRo_6ksGTJ5M6lSCWdJctms-ePqEvpwinNKf4rv2vbK98tAy3PryqvOq9J72CvorAnMHFwfPEcMauytPNFtAf0NDUtNdK2CTYw9kT37DjhOq66-TsGO_r8NX2_PnoDgAAAAEAAwAFAAkACgALAMMAxADFAMYAyADKAM4DXEXYwxTsEYzzLD8N?accountName=Rorshax&characterName=Surley

Bandits" kill all

Pantheon: Major Brine King, minor Abberath

Ascendency: Hierophant Divine Guidance, Sanctuary of Thought, Conviction of Power, Arcane Blessing

Flasks: Topaz flask so we have lightning resist the highest for Wise Oak flask. Jade flasks for more evasion. Coruscating flask so we can run our mana to the ground and not die from chaos damage. Mana flask optional, my mana regen gives more than a flask would. Also a Chaos resist flask is an option.

Jewels:

Also two large Cluster jewels with Storm Drinker and Scintillating Idea. I get them with only 8 passive nodes to save skill tree points.

The Split Personality Jewels with Strength and Intelligence go in the top left cluster jewel slots.

Pure talent is a sweet jewel 25 to all attributes, 5% elemental penetration, and 0.5% of mana regenerated per second, by connecting on the tree to Templar, Witch, and Scion.

Get Lighting Penetration with Wrath on your Watchers jewel, maybe some other possible bonuses for Grace, Clarity, or Discipline. Dont drive yourself crazy looking for the perfect Watchers.

*Note for League Players* Regular non legacy Shapers Touch gloves give about 1000 less Mana and about 2000 less Energy Shield. So the build is still good for League players. A legacy Indigon just gets more damage quicker than a non legacy one.
Last edited by Rorshax on Apr 21, 2023, 1:51:40 PM
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2024, 1:45:28 AM
Nothing changed on the build still seems to work fine.
2 cast while for ivory tower?
Oops, I was messing around late at night, the Ivory tower should have Cyclone, added lightning , innervate, CWC, Lightning Penetration, and Arc.
Last edited by Rorshax on Apr 16, 2023, 12:09:31 PM
cost of the build?
The cost can be very cheap, 4-5 divines? The jewels can add up a bit but cost is not much. The most expensive thing is the 6 link Ivory Tower, and for starting out a 5 link can work. I dont use bottled faith flask now, using Atziris Promise.
Last edited by Rorshax on Apr 18, 2023, 1:05:27 PM
POB shows that the build has 32k exp lol, what's wrong?
"
Rorshax wrote:
The cost can be very cheap, 4-5 divines? The jewels can add up a bit but cost is not much. The most expensive thing is the 6 link Ivory Tower, and for starting out a 5 link can work. I dont use bottled faith flask now, using Atziris Promise.

and with 4-5 divines your single target is good enough for end game bosses like sirus and maven?
Ya build has great damage with Indigon and Manabond.

I changed the build up a bit and went for 10% instant leech from Mastery. Also trying a Divergent Energy Leech Gem, instead of Innervate, for some tanky leech.
Last edited by Rorshax on Apr 18, 2023, 9:52:18 PM
"
Rorshax wrote:

split personality alone is 5 div each...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info