Ignore option from Trade board

How, based on your experience, will buyout affect the economy, can you please detalize?

As a casual player, I only see an opportunity to kick pricefix out of the game
"
Thom_Sawyer_ wrote:
How, based on your experience, will buyout affect the economy, can you please detalize?

hi.

already told it in referrense about guilds that will controle the market. They will instantly buy all of a currency then put it more expanssive, to an infinite process, for everything.

Exemple: buy all the awaken orb priced online offline one shot, then put them all 20ex and later 30ex etc etc. Some people will try to fight it by putting them low priced, boom most of time scooped by market controller. Some people will be TB hero, never playing the game again but monitoring the TB.

Then it will become a fight against priced and unpriced. Good people will still try to sell currency at a regular/cheap value, it will be unpriced, they will ask for GT while receiving an offer (but it will fail), because a well trained guild will have several fake accounts (creating account is free) to buy things cheap telling on TB or on trade market that they are new to the game, but actually it will be the same people.

In only few weeks, a majority of the base player would have already quit the game, those who dosnt play with a lot of friend won't continue to play. Only the very active player will still stay online. People will trades inside guild only and they will pay the big price for things the guild dosnt have.

i don't want to talk about it anymore, it will never happen, GGG confirmed it several time.

so let us see xbox/PS GT from item on TB and from an offer you receive, this is the next step to prevent price fixing.

i wish these info helps your comprehenssion.
STOP NERFING AURA
Thanks for anser, but guilds controling market right now and they and additionally have such a tool as pricefix

It is the pricefix that allows you to buy valuable items at a low price, inexperienced players suffer from this

But I agree with the suggestion of being able to add players into blocklist, it's definitely a trade improvement
"
Primaeus wrote:
"
Thom_Sawyer_ wrote:

hi.

already told it in referrense about guilds that will controle the market. They will instantly buy all of a currency then put it more expanssive, to an infinite process, for everything.

Exemple: buy all the awaken orb priced online offline one shot, then put them all 20ex and later 30ex etc etc. Some people will try to fight it by putting them low priced, boom most of time scooped by market controller. Some people will be TB hero, never playing the game again but monitoring the TB.

Then it will become a fight against priced and unpriced. Good people will still try to sell currency at a regular/cheap value, it will be unpriced, they will ask for GT while receiving an offer (but it will fail), because a well trained guild will have several fake accounts (creating account is free) to buy things cheap telling on TB or on trade market that they are new to the game, but actually it will be the same people.

In only few weeks, a majority of the base player would have already quit the game, those who dosnt play with a lot of friend won't continue to play. Only the very active player will still stay online. People will trades inside guild only and they will pay the big price for things the guild dosnt have.

i don't want to talk about it anymore, it will never happen, GGG confirmed it several time.

so let us see xbox/PS GT from item on TB and from an offer you receive, this is the next step to prevent price fixing.

i wish these info helps your comprehenssion.

People already pricefix buyout or not.

You need to buy stash tabs to be able to sell stuff so u cant just make a new account.
1- people already pricefix, this is not new.
2- Buyout does not exist and will never.
3- if you think 20-60$ will stop rmt to create new account to get stash tab, you miss something.

STOP NERFING AURA
Last edited by Primaeus on Aug 9, 2022, 8:09:09 AM
If they show names price fixers will get blocked quick by most people within a few days.
I dont think they are going to spend 50 bucks every few days.
Thats why to fix consoles, showing GT is a great solution. Will make the tradeboard more "human" and people will be kind again to others.

There will still always be people that try to rip off people. But it will be much better than now.
STOP NERFING AURA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info