Ignore option from Trade board

Hi,

Can we have the possibility to ignore someone from an offer he send to you in tb? Since we don't see any gamertag from an offer (we should be able to see it for real), It would be amazing to have the option to add in ignore list an account from trade board (even without seeing the GT). There is people harassing people throught trade board.

Everyone would be happy to have this option.

Thanks.
STOP NERFING AURA
Last bumped on Aug 9, 2022, 9:54:35 AM
I think all trading should show gamertags. No reason to have it anonymous when there is an ignore feature to prevent harassment.

Would solve price fixing and allow us to message offline players through xbox, bringing more people back to the game and expanding the trade market.
i do not want to be harassed by people when im not in game. imagine watching a movie and constantly getting messages from people about poe. no thanks.
Like the guy said, display gamer tag will lead to messages outside of the game.
I rather have instant buyout and also a option to block people for a day or so. I had one person sending me 15c offers for my 6l Farruls all the time. Come on bro I wont mistake it as 15EX no matter how often you try!
"
itz TAXI wrote:
i do not want to be harassed by people when im not in game. imagine watching a movie and constantly getting messages from people about poe. no thanks.

If this happen, you report to xbox/microsoft and they will take action.

And if he do so, you can block his gamertag from xbox and won't ever see his message again.
STOP NERFING AURA
Last edited by Primaeus on Jul 31, 2022, 11:59:10 AM
"
Primaeus wrote:
"
itz TAXI wrote:

And if he do so, you can block his gamertag from xbox and won't ever see his message again.

So, now I am stuck with handling something the game should? Actually, if GGG did this and players reported the abuse to MS (let’s be real, it happens now already) I wonder what action they could take against GGG?

Put buyout in play - if you want to haggle, then ask GGG to add a way to list a price but your willingness to haggle so it won’t auto buyout. Quite frankly, what we have is horrendous for a game that WANTS you to trade.

And with our tiny tiny tiny playerbase, would be nice to buy/sell with offline players.
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
"
Primaeus wrote:
"
itz TAXI wrote:

So, now I am stuck with handling something the game should? Actually, if GGG did this and players reported the abuse to MS (let’s be real, it happens now already) I wonder what action they could take against GGG?

Put buyout in play - if you want to haggle, then ask GGG to add a way to list a price but your willingness to haggle so it won’t auto buyout. Quite frankly, what we have is horrendous for a game that WANTS you to trade.

And with our tiny tiny tiny playerbase, would be nice to buy/sell with offline players.

You can get harassed through xbox from any game. It's not any different than any other multiplayer game where you can see people's gamertags. Just block via xbox if it's an issue.
"
JoeUtopia wrote:
"
Primaeus wrote:
"
itz TAXI wrote:

Buyout is the worst possible thing ever for the economy, It will never happen even if you think it would help, it would lead to a market control instead of the market fix. That being said, to not see the GT of item on TB is still an issue for pricefixing as well. Thats why being able to see GT is like throwing 1 rock for 3 hit.

People that strongly fight against being able to see GT from an offer or from item online might be one of those who actually abuse of the non-monitored TB or/and always tried to ripoff people with less knowledge OR they are simply not aware of issues on the game without it. Otherwise, it is part of the problem; the reason why xbox and playstation have low retention of base player. (Since performance is not the issue anymore).
STOP NERFING AURA
Last edited by Primaeus on Aug 1, 2022, 9:30:03 AM
"
Primaeus wrote:

Buyout is the worst possible thing ever for the economy, It will never happen even if you think it would help, it would lead to a market control instead of the market fix. That being said, to not see the GT of item on TB is still an issue for pricefixing as well. Thats why being able to see GT is like throwing 1 rock for 3 hit.

People that strongly fight against being able to see GT from an offer or from item online might be one of those who actually abuse of the non-monitored TB or/and always tried to ripoff people with less knowledge OR they are simply not aware of issues on the game without it. Otherwise, it is part of the problem; the reason why xbox and playstation have low retention of base player. (Since performance is not the issue anymore).

Typical for this community…..anyone that disagrees with you MUST be the people who are all those things.

I disagree with your stance on buyout - your statement is illogical since we already have players posting items for a price and this would allow the transaction to simply process the sale. Maybe tho protests too much?

My bad, if you don't understand what a guild with over 100.000+ exalts and hundreds of stacks of 5k all currency would do to standard economy and how a pro player / rmt focused guild in league would do to its economy, you are missing something.

Has already been prooved in many game that had buyout system how they completely ruin the game to 0, and thats where ggg refers to maintain their position on that.

At least i am confident that this will never ever happen. I don't have to pray for it.

Back in the day when i was new to the game, i wanted that. I didnt saw anything bad about it. But with steps back, knowledge and experience, i understand how this is the worst possible outcome of creation to an online game.

STOP NERFING AURA

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info