Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

This is actually disappointing, Sentinel was the first league that kept me engaged past white maps in awhile. Recombinators were actually fun and made ID'ing rares worthwhile. I also enjoyed the part where recombinators made keeping "semi-bricked" crafting attempts around useful and interesting to yolo recombine.
Man... a replacement for the total blah that is Torment is right in front of your face and you just let it slid off...
good decision
IV
Harvest fun - harvest worth it's time - harvest rip
Recomb's fun - recomb's worth it's time - recomb's rip

Nice going.
Problem: Players are having fun in Path of Exile.
Solution: Remove fun.
Some mods were clearly way too powerful but also the league mechanic felt underwhealming. Recombos were neat although the chance of success was abysmally low so I never really wanted to do them which kinda sucks.

So when it does go core it could use some decent tweaks to it.. otherwise just scrap it and move on, it wasnt anything super interesting anyway.
Mathils actual cat
I'll miss the Sentinels. Good riddance for Recombinators though, hope that when they come back they'll be even more RNG or just flat out trash.
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
Literally the only thing good and they remove it.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Make best league ever... cancel it.
"
DarthSki44 wrote:
Actually a surprise tbh.

How? They've binned practically everything lately.
This was a fucking shoe-in to have Torment finally removed and of course, no. The majority of the community liked the mechanic and the other things it brought and you're giving us neither. This trend lately of you guys introducing a mechanic in a new league as you always have but it just not going core is becoming annoying actually, which is a silly thing to say almost, but it feels like our time is being wasted. Granted leagues are temporary but it was a different feeling when the mechanic went core and adjusted to be in the game. Since 3.15 it has been a legit downhill feel with this game, from all corners.
Last edited by Fart_Smucker on Jul 18, 2022, 6:05:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info