Chris Wilson talks to Josh Strife Hayes about Path of Exile

Didn't have time to watch it yet, but can someone spoil it for me and tell me if the question about "the African color blind people that want to play hard mode" was answered?
Love the design of the game. Very obvious shout outs to BG II SOA for sure, MTG etc.
It was very professional made. No interruption. Good questions. Im glad Chris notice Josh. Would like to see more interviews in future with Chris/GGG-team and Josh.
One of the very best interviews ever, and very enjoyable to watch - great job, both of you. Every new player should see this.

Josh is very POG.
"
On a side note, Chris knows people don't like to play tower defense (and other non ARPG minigames) but still makes leagues based on those mechanics.

Yet they try and do a little something for everyone.

Your posts are strange with the resentment narrative, bit weird dude to be honest.
Great interview.

Time to fix melee or my wallet stays closed.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
great interview!
Sheesh
PoE will have more than 200k people playing if GGG starts to listen to casual players as well.

I'm a lover of the game complaining to see it getting better.
I really liked that Interview!
Josh strikes the nice balance between PoE not being his job and knowing a lot about gaming and design in general, due to his extensive experience in playing and reviewing (mostly MMO i believe)RPGs.
This results in insightful questions, that don't devolve into nitty-gritty of PoE related details, like a lot of other interviews I've seen with Chris. I also really enjoyed the sidetracks a lot, especially hearing about Chris struggles with building a complete Magic the Gathering collection.
I hope we get more such interviews in the future.

As an aside: I also subscribed to Josh. That was a really well done Interview and besides, the man is perfect 'second monitor' content and a blast to listen to!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info