[3.21] CwC Arc Manabond Build | Hierophant | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21

Hey guys, cwc arc manabond hierophant build is here. Using Mjölner to trigger manabond. Manabond deals lightning damage based upon your missing unreserved mana. Cast while channeling - Arc setup is mostly for clear. Manabond is our main damage source.

Build Cost
- Medium Budget: 20-50 div

Stun Avoidance: Level 5 Awakened Cast While Channeling
(Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using Supported Skills)

Exposure: Level 5 Awakened Lightning Penetration
(Supported Skills have (0–10)% chance to inflict Lightning Exposure on Hit)
- Use wave of conviction until you get the awakened gem.

Split Personality: Using two of them.
+5 to Intelligence
+5 to maximum Mana

Aps for cyclone: 3.79 with 0% cdr

Accuracy: Shaper's Touch (+4 accuracy per 2 int) and Additional Accuracy support gem

Vaal Clarity: Use vaal version to reset your mana cost.

Leveling: Self cast manabond until you get the unique items. Leveling gems and trees are in the video.

Leveling Uniques:
- Axiom Perpetuum (x2)
- Tabula Rasa
- Dream Fragments
- Le Heup of All
- Karui Ward, Carnage Heart
- Seven-League Step
- Goldrim
- Replica Prismweave

PoB: https://pobb.in/g9DH9jVXeVUy

Build Video: https://youtu.be/KCEwo0mrAQg

Bandits: Kill All

3.19 CHANGES:
- The Reservation Mastery that grants increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills now has a value of 20% (previously 30%).
- Eternal Blessing Support now grants Supported Skills 0% increased Aura Effect at gem level 1 (previously 19% reduced), up to 19% increased at gem level 20 (previously 0% increased).

You may run into some problems after the changes.

Problem: We can't use Determination - Zealotry - Purity of Elements at the same time without getting some reserve efficiency.

Solution: We need "2% increased Reservation Efficiency of Skills" mod on 3 jewels. (Implicit)
Also Clarity must be level 1.

3.20 CHANGES:
- Curse changes:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323944#curses

3.21 CHANGES:
- Lightning Damage with Non-Critical Strike is Lucky (Removed)
- Arcane Surge Support no longer causes Arcane Surge to grant more Spell Damage. Instead, it now causes Arcane Surge to grant increased Cast Speed
- Arcane Blessing Ascendancy Passive Skill no longer provides 50% increased Effect of Arcane Surge on you. Instead, it now provides "Arcane Surge grants 20% more Spell Damage to you".

(Footage is from 3.18)

Gear:

Gem Setup:

Cyclone - Arc - Cast While Channelling (Awakened) - Additional Accuracy - Controlled Destruction (Awakened) - Lightning Penetration (Awakened)

Mjölner:
Manabond - Controlled Destruction (Awakened) - Lightning Penetration (Awakened)

Arcane Cloak (Divergent) - Arcane Surge (Anomalous) / Wrath - Eternal Blessing (Divergent)

Vaal Clarity (Lvl 1) - Arrogance / Sigil of Power / Frostblink (Divergent)

Vortex - Hextouch (Awakened) - Conductivity - Elemental Weakness

Prism Guardian:
Determination / Zealotry / Purity of Elements
Last edited by wishdropper on Apr 5, 2023, 7:30:56 AM
Last bumped on Jul 24, 2023, 9:56:49 AM
Looks good, do you need the added accuracy gem? What about a mana leech, inspiration, innervate or a blind?
What about controlled destruction, possibly not critting with Mana bond?
Last edited by Rorshax on Jul 13, 2022, 6:53:21 PM
Hi there,
am I missing something, or why is POB showing only 335 STR?
Isn't that too less to wield Mjölner, or where does the rest come from?
Thanks!
The Atziris Foible has 25% reduced attributes.

I am testing out an attribute version with Astramentis and Cyclopean Coil.
Last edited by Rorshax on Jul 15, 2022, 10:51:02 AM
I found your comment on some Arakali's fang build, then went to your profile and saw Hierophant character.
It looked interesting to try, so I jumped to guides and what a surprise, it is your guide lol.

Gonna try to make it work somehow with 15 ex, at least for mapping in high yellow and red.

Cheers!
Well, for now, I am dying too much even in low yellow maps.
Will update later if I continue to play character, probably will because i love mjolnir.
"
pisoj1000 wrote:
Will update later if I continue to play character, probably will because i love mjolnir.

Yes, I have trouble staying alive too :/
I'm also to ignorant to know what I'm doing wrong?? :)
But I love the build and keep on trying!

-Edit: Last lab did a lot to survival :)
Oohh.. Look at that!
Last edited by KurtVresig on Jul 21, 2022, 9:16:16 PM
"
KurtVresig wrote:
"
pisoj1000 wrote:

Do you have the storm drinker passive from the large cluster jewel? That provides energy shield leech for the build which can help survivability quite a bit. Also, the awakened cast while channeling prevents stuns which is really important and you probably also want chaos resist. I don't have chaos resist but once I got the leech and all my ascendency points I was able to transition to red maps although it's a bit precarious in t16s. Some of the jewels in the POB provide over 1.5m dps and 2k energy shield and I'm still missing those.
cool build going to give it a try....however that watchers eye is super rare and not even available. Which mod should take priority? As getting them both is hard to find atm. ty!
"
MrGrimmer wrote:
"
KurtVresig wrote:
"
pisoj1000 wrote:

Do you have the storm drinker passive from the large cluster jewel? That provides energy shield leech for the build which can help survivability quite a bit. Also, the awakened cast while channeling prevents stuns which is really important and you probably also want chaos resist. I don't have chaos resist but once I got the leech and all my ascendency points I was able to transition to red maps although it's a bit precarious in t16s. Some of the jewels in the POB provide over 1.5m dps and 2k energy shield and I'm still missing those.

Yes, after final lab and spec into Storm drinker in cluster things starting to get better :)
I also changed controlled destruction support to concentrated effect support to manabond and innervate support to arc. It feels stronger, but I don't know? :)
Oohh.. Look at that!
Last edited by KurtVresig on Jul 21, 2022, 9:23:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info