3.18.1c Patch Notes Preview

Nice =)
"
HellsW1ind wrote:
Hello.

There is an issue that makes the game relatively unplayable for me.

For contrast before the patch the game ran very smooth like totally so, and even I was appreciative of the alt-tab bug being fixed but now.

After the patch the game is really lagging a lot, like chopping while I move through for instance the Azurite mine which makes it for the moment really hard to play and I really would love to continue.

This occurs in all the 3 different game engine rendering modes.

Hopefully this issue will get resolved soon, if possible.

Same issue here, worked perfectly for months prior to this patch.
even the most simple alch and go maps are not playable, and before i was able to juice everything.
NICE LOADING SCREEN GGG
fk archnemesis.
You took the time to remove my post from yesterday...and I logg in this morning it's the same fiesta....seriously fix this plesae !

i had 180 fps before the patch...now i cant even sustain 60 on a brand new i5 12600kf with a geforce 3600

vulcan or not direct x 11 or 12...(all graphics to min)

here's a tip to where the issue might be : when i change the engine multitreading option to disable i seem to be getting more FPS
Last edited by beastygor on Jun 30, 2022, 7:29:42 AM
"
beastygor wrote:
You took the time to remove my post from yesterday...and I logg in this morning it's the same fiesta....seriously fix this plesae !

i had 180 fps before the patch...now i cant even sustain 60 on a brand new i5 12600kf with a geforce 3600

vulcan or not direct x 11 or 12...(all graphics to min)

here's a tip to where the issue might be : when i change the engine multitreading option to disable i seem to be getting more FPS

my current rig is i7 12700k 3070ti 32g 4800mHz and runs worse than on the old i5 6700 1060super 16g 2133mHz.
Damn bro i fcking feel ya .

Dunno if disabling multithreading is a grand idea though.
Last edited by neph7 on Jun 30, 2022, 7:44:42 AM
Loading times has been so much longer right after this patch. I've also noticed that UI elements blur after loading in, even just opening and closing the altas and character skill trees the nodes blur.
I just downloaded the patch and it changed my resolution to 1600x1200 instead of my usual 1900x1200. And now it refuses to change resolution back to my preferred option...

Anyone else has this problem as well? I'd love to hear if there is a way to bypass it.
my game now closes if i open discord, thank you very much
i cant play with last update ,my pc took 2 mins for load Glacier map, it was 10s before
Nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info