[3.24] 41 million DPS perma-flask Poisonous Concoction | Pathfinder

Let me tell you a story...

So, I wanted to have stun avoidance on my Quicksilver Flask while running all the uniques necessary for the new build version. The problem was I needed another 21 Lighting Resistance before I could drop the current "of the Rainbow" mod on the flask and still be resistance capped. After hours of fiddling and researching, I decided it just wasn't possible.

Then I got slapped around by a level full of goats (that stun constantly), and almost died multiple times. Not being stun immune - which the flask would give me - can be a very bad thing, especially for a Pathfinder who has less HP to absorb unmitigated melee hits. It also just feels bad to play. So with renewed vigour, I dug deeper... and deeper.

At the bottom of a convolution of corrupted implicits, tattoos, catalysts, and passive skill witchery, I found it.

I think I just pulled off the greatest bit of build sleight of hand of my admittedly modest PoE career. For those who will understand, I give you my newly stun immune + resistance overcapped Poisonous Concoction Pathfinder.

There is something there that I haven't seen done before, and that I'm still surprised works (you'll need PoB to see it):

Level 100 - 41.5 million DPS, 104k eHP
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 19, 2024, 11:45:01 PM
Sneaky little crimson jewel, very interesting.
I was having a hard time capping my resists until I remembered that I had already bought the rainbow quicksilver, but my stun is at like 33% so, yeah.

On another note, what about Kalandra's Touch for one of the rings since we're running identical? Might be good for the cost of the end-game build since it's only ~330c and not another 15div.

Also here's my build, pretty similar rn, waiting for money for my forbidden flame and the other awakened gems, but I feel like my dps isn't calculating right. Can you take a look see?

https://pobb.in/ELpj202UOO1m
"
LuxyBoo wrote:
Sneaky little crimson jewel, very interesting.

No sir. It's something else. I'm actually loathe to point it out just in case GGG nerf it. PoB calculates it correctly though, so maybe it's "legal".

"
LuxyBoo wrote:
On another note, what about Kalandra's Touch for one of the rings since we're running identical? Might be good for the cost of the end-game build since it's only ~330c and not another 15div.

Actually a great idea. When did they become so cheap?

"
LuxyBoo wrote:
Also here's my build, pretty similar rn, waiting for money for my forbidden flame and the other awakened gems, but I feel like my dps isn't calculating right. Can you take a look see?

https://pobb.in/ELpj202UOO1m

You're almost there. A few very quick tweaks:

• Anoint your amulet with Whispers of Doom. Right now your Witchfire Brew is actually costing you DPS because it's fighting with Temporal Chains on your gloves.
  • Get the Forbidden Flame side of the Avatar of Slaughter jewels (as you said). It's a decent DPS hit.
  • Get Awakened versions of all your gems. AVM and AGMP are big boosts to our DPS, especially with the new bouncing gem.

Do all that and you'll be close to DoT cap already (and more than twice your current DPS).
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 20, 2024, 4:22:16 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:

No sir. It's something else. I'm actually loathe to point it out just in case GGG nerf it. PoB calculates it correctly though, so maybe it's "legal".

Nice, you can tatoo the nodes under unnatural instinct :)

Thanks for the build!
What I do not fully understand is why do we need the Druidic rite. Is it just for the flask effect duration, or do we need also the 20% mana buff? If also for the mana, how does it work, if we reserve all our mana pool anyway?
"
DeathFilip wrote:
What I do not fully understand is why do we need the Druidic rite. Is it just for the flask effect duration, or do we need also the 20% mana buff? If also for the mana, how does it work, if we reserve all our mana pool anyway?

It's to achieve permanent flask uptime. If you un-select it you will see that your flasks drop. The 20% mana might just help you get enough mana to run all the auras as well - depending upon your gear.

All the flask nodes taken are necessary to achieve permanent flasks. Drop even one, and flasks will not maintain (from my extensive testing anyway - if someone figures out a way to save any of the nodes, I'd love to hear it).
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 21, 2024, 3:59:55 AM
"
DeathFilip wrote:
"
t0lkien wrote:

Nice, you can tatoo the nodes under unnatural instinct :)

Thanks for the build!

Yeah, it's crazy. Completely logical, but I had no idea it worked until I tried it. My fear is there's an edge case in another build that will make it in GGG's interest to remove the functionality. Let's hope not.
"
LuxyBoo wrote:

Actually a great idea. When did they become so cheap?

If you do decide to do this, I need one of those rings haha, There are straight up none on the market :(
"
Cancerous7 wrote:
I need one of those rings haha, There are straight up none on the market :(

There are a million of them though?

Or do you mean the +1 Frenzy Charge rings? Yeah, they get rarer as the league goes on. There's one there now, but it's offline. Mine sold already, unfortunately.
Last edited by t0lkien on Apr 22, 2024, 3:20:22 AM
"
t0lkien wrote:
"
Cancerous7 wrote:
I need one of those rings haha, There are straight up none on the market :(

There are a million of them though?

Or do you mean the +1 Frenzy Charge rings? Yeah, they get rarer as the league goes on. There's one there now, but it's offline. Mine sold already, unfortunately.

Yea, specifically one with the Frenzy charge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info